The new breed.
Goggle V is ideal for someone who only desires to see some old school heroes kicking ass with a great soundtrack.

I liked it personally.

Would like to change his avatar
as much as I find this series boring, I wouldn't say the Go-ongers are better. the members in Goggle Five would definitely kick their asses. :loltongue:

Even the Computer Boys and Girls could kick their asses!

Eye See You
GoggleV did nothing for me as well. To me the **** hits the fan with Sentai during the Bioman Silver arc straight through to Turboranger, non-stop.

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
I know it's unfair to judge a series as a whole by just two episodes, but usually by the second episode, I'd be pulled in but not on this series. :disappoin
See, now saying this is totally different than your first post where you called the series "pathetic". No one here is ragging on you for not liking the show Jacky, rather, it's just how you chose to summarily judge it the way that you did in your first post. The way that you phrased that part in your first post, it gave the impression that you thought that anyone who liked the series is wrong for doing so. However, as we all know, no one's right, no one's wrong. It's just a simple difference of personal opinion.

When it's all said and done, if you're just not drawn into a series, then it's just not good for you and for your personal tastes. That doesn't necessarily mean that the show as a whole is bad, it just doesn't work for you. You personally just don't like it, plain and simple. Plenty of other people still do/can/will like it for whatever reasons they have, it's just that you don't happen to be one of them.

See, now saying this is totally different than your first post where you called the series "pathetic". No one here is ragging on you for not liking the show Jacky, rather, it's just how you chose to summarily judge it the way that you did in your first post. The way that you phrased that part in your first post, it gave the impression that you thought that anyone who liked the series is wrong for doing so. However, as we all know, no one's right, no one's wrong. It's just a simple difference of personal opinion.

When it's all said and done, if you're just not drawn into a series, then it's just not good for you and for your personal tastes. That doesn't necessarily mean that the show as a whole is bad, it just doesn't work for you. You personally just don't like it, plain and simple. Plenty of other people still do/can/will like it for whatever reasons they have, it's just that you don't happen to be one of them.

yeah, I guess I was a little too overboard with what I wrote, but I didn't mean to offend anybody nor insult fans of the series. I apologize for that. what I was really meaning to say was, I enjoyed the movie, but surprised that the series didn't interest me that much. oh well, time to move on and pick up another series, just dunno which one yet.

Nice post!!
To me the **** hits the fan with Sentai during the Bioman Silver arc straight through to Turboranger, non-stop.

Yeah, Sentai doesn't begin to really figure out its modern formula until Bioman. The early shows just can't be approached with the same expectations.

That's not to say these shows are bad, but early Super Sentai tends to feel more like a product of the 70s Sentai boom than something really distinct.

Twitter - @MisturYellow
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3vG2GQOcns"]YouTube - Goggle Five in a cowboy gunfight (RAW)[/ame]

Eye See You
Yeah, Sentai doesn't begin to really figure out its modern formula until Bioman. The early shows just can't be approached with the same expectations.

That's not to say these shows are bad, but early Super Sentai tends to feel more like a product of the 70s Sentai boom than something really distinct.

I will say that Sun Vulcan had a fucking incredible finale though.

I like Goggle V, but i understand how prohibitive it could be for newer audiences.
I mean, 20 years ago when i first saw Goggle V, even as a little kid used to post-Bioman stuff i remember finding it too weird...it looked much older and slower than it really was, specially when compared to the more recent series i knew. Only with time i came to appreciate it.