Would you want to see a Kamen Rider version of Akibaranger?

Like the title says, would you want Toei to give Kamen Rider its own Akibaranger-style parody? If so, what would you want to see in that show?

Doesn't Kamen Rider already have an Akibaranger type series called Kamen Rider G? :confused2

Shyni
G isn't really "Akibaranger-type" in any way except being somewhat goofy and unofficial.

"あぁあぁっーー…!いぃやあ…あ"
Yes I totally would want to see that happen

Like the title says, would you want Toei to give Kamen Rider its own Akibaranger-style parody? If so, what would you want to see in that show?
If possible, the same charm as the first season of Akibaranger but applied to Kamen Rider. And maybe some Akibaranger throwbacks or even a crossover if they can be clever with it and pull it off really well.

But an Akiba Rider would be amazing. Personally, I'd really like to see it be a pair of double Riders, one being a huge Showa fan and one being a huge Heisei fan, that work out their differences (born from their differing interests) and learn to appreciate that both are great or something. And maybe they make jokes about how the Heisei fan is significantly poorer because of all the merch compared to the Showa fan.

Akiba-Rider would be sufficient.

I prefer Kamen Rider Akiba (仮面ライダーアキバ), but that sounds too similar to Kamen Rider Kiva (仮面ライダーキバ).
If the shows popular enough, maybe they can do a crossover with Akibaranger. :laugh: