Supaidaman!
Yeah I was going to say, Faiz wasn't exactly that complex in terms of story so I can't remember that many holes offhand...

I'm going to assume you've seen Kabuto, but if you haven't then that easily wins the award for most sci-fi Rider series.

Black might also fall under that category? I've been really enjoying that recently, especially for the hardcore 80s feel it has. (Just watched the ep where Battle Hopper got smashed up by the Rhino mutant, wow this series is fantastic)

Banned
I like Faiz. It's probably my favorite of all the Heisei Riders. Go watch it.

Lurker
I would recommend 555 over Kabuto.

555 has a solid story, overall likable characters, some good action scenes, and a few twists here and there that you won't see coming. The only real mishap that the series has is the ending, which if feels a bit rush, but the ride there is excellent.

Banned
I think a lot of the "faiz was best" comes from it being most peoples first full subbed Kamen Rider series they watched.

I think a lot of the "faiz was best" comes from it being most peoples first full subbed Kamen Rider series they watched.

I watched the series from Kabuto to today before i watched Faiz. It is my favorite but it is NOT the best. I have a feeling that Kuuga or Agito might be better(No Agito spoilers please)

Tyrannosaurus!

Funnily enough that's the way I am about Kiva I never enjoyed a Kamen Rider or Toku as much as I did Kiva...save for perhaps Ryuki (and I mostly liked it for the suit designs and that it had a female Rider though it had an interesting concept for a super hero show) and Jetman.

Nice post!!
I'm going to assume you've seen Kabuto, but if you haven't then that easily wins the award for most sci-fi Rider series.

I never felt Kabuto was very sci-fi, despite its trappings. While the Rider suits are presented as technology, the story isn't really about where the tech came from or the consequences of it existing. There's no big questions about society or humanity, either.

Black might also fall under that category?

I'd consider Black more of an urban fantasy story with a horror influence. The themes are all very much the ideas about family and finding one's place in society that fantasy typically deals in.

"Training."
Eh...

I admit I didn't really like it. However there were some parts that was interesting. But as a whole I saw it as a series full of belt snatching, people being a A-hole to others and yeah...