Would you like to see VR Troopers return if it was possible?

I don't have low self esteem.
So.. some of you may remember an awesome little show from the 90's called VR Troopers. It was a spinoff of not only Power Rangers but also a spin off a short lived fad called Virtual Reality. Originally it was going to be called CyberTron but there were copyright problems and somehow Saban decided the show was gonna go a different direction, and it became what it became!!

With Virtual Reality comming back in fashion, would you like to see VR Troopers make a comeback? I think that would be awesome. I would like it to be a 3rd sequel to the first 2 VR Troopers seasons from the 90's, and I think it would be awesome if Brad Hawkins could return and play his role as Ryan Steele.

Sure there (probably) won't be a Tokusatsu for it to base itself around but.. well you could always make your own footage!!

Or you could base it around a Heisei Kamen Rider series..

Or use some unused 80's Metal Hero footage..

What do you guys think?

DISCUSS!!

Another Climax
I wouldn't... no I don't it back as 'VR Troopers', remake the source material fine but while I loved VR as a child I hate in my adulthood and would want no part of it. But then again, I am probably not the intended market for such anyway.

Also a worst case scenario, they use footage from one or more of the GARO series.

It shouldbe it's own show not a reboot but within the same universe, but it would be really hard to pull this off, there is currently no Metal Hero Series with the exception of Space Sheriff Gaven in the movies.. So all the action would have to be filmed. Gobusters would not fit in this either and it wouldn't surprise me if Toei had something in their contract that says Sentai footage must be in PR material/crossovers. Now if Toei every did a restart of Metal Hero, I would love to see an a adaption that appeals to an older audience.

Using Gavan Type G as basis for VRT would be nice. With that said, VR no longer stands for Virtual Reality but something else as human kind surpassed VR

So.. some of you may remember an awesome little show from the 90's called VR Troopers. It was a spinoff of not only Power Rangers but also a spin off a short lived fad called Virtual Reality. Originally it was going to be called CyberTron but there were copyright problems and somehow Saban decided the show was gonna go a different direction, and it became what it became!!

With Virtual Reality comming back in fashion, would you like to see VR Troopers make a comeback? I think that would be awesome. I would like it to be a 3rd sequel to the first 2 VR Troopers seasons from the 90's, and I think it would be awesome if Brad Hawkins could return and play his role as Ryan Steele.

Sure there (probably) won't be a Tokusatsu for it to base itself around but.. well you could always make your own footage!!

Or you could base it around a Heisei Kamen Rider series..

Or use some unused 80's Metal Hero footage..

What do you guys think?

DISCUSS!!

If we have new metal heroes show is quite possible but unfortunately the gyaban type G and sharivan/shaider movie didn't make success so is a far away dream !!

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
I think that VR Troopers should get either a movie or comic book reboot in the near-future.

I would like to see VR Troopers return, even if it has to be a series of American made movies featuring other metal heroes. :hmm: