Would you like it if a Person doubled as a Ranger in modern day?

For the Gokaiger adaptation, have the main be four rangers each from a past season but thrown in an alternate universe with no memories of being rangers ,joining the Red Ranger a newcomer on the quest to fight the Empire attacking Earth while recovering their memories. In turn , the four who were suppsoed to be the Gokai Rangers would instead fill the spots these rangers left. sort of like Ultraseven X tossed with In Space.

Red-Newcomer Pirate like Jack Sparrow/ Luffy .
Blue- Cam
Green- Dustin
Yellow- Rose
Pink-Z
Silver -New Ranger or Trent

For Goseiger ,no. Either the Samurai Rangers upgrade Zeo style or new ones come in. Can't see anyone come in for that.
I want an upgrade zeo style
:D :anime::sweat:

Wait, that's for me and not Tommy right?

Zack! :buttrock:
Great! We can have an episode on the cons of driving while under the influence! :laugh:

I want an upgrade zeo style

Great! We can have an episode on the cons of driving while under the influence! :laugh:

Oh ,and turn Emily into a block of wood or a chimpanzee , the latter being ironic.

Overall, i'd like a mix of Samurai into Gosei, like the Thunderzord powers in a snese that they call their individual powers and transfer into a new form.

Skyick= Jayden and Mia : fits because Mia has a flying turtle IMAO.
Hydick- Kevin is Water. Period.
Earthick= Emily and Mike are aspects of Earth , one of them more than the other.

GoesiKnight- Antonio gets kiled Robocop style and becomes a cyborg. I'm not sure what the **** he'd be. They should just make a new suit that actually makes sense .Plus I just hate GoseiKnight. How about a GoseiWhite instead or Gold again? His mech fits it.

Some kind of Beast mode
Oh ,and turn Emily into a block of wood or a chimpanzee , the latter being ironic.

Overall, i'd like a mix of Samurai into Gosei, like the Thunderzord powers in a snese that they call their individual powers and transfer into a new form.

Skyick= Jayden and Mia : fits because Mia has a flying turtle IMAO.
Hydick- Kevin is Water. Period.
Earthick= Emily and Mike are aspects of Earth , one of them more than the other.

GoesiKnight- Antonio gets kiled Robocop style and becomes a cyborg. I'm not sure what the **** he'd be. They should just make a new suit that actually makes sense .Plus I just hate GoseiKnight. How about a GoseiWhite instead or Gold again? His mech fits it.

Yo..that's freakin perfect. Once again your some genius ****. lol

Well, I've known the power similarities since Gosei was airing and before Samurai began...but yea, it fits perfectly. If only the cast could act.

Plus the execution can/will be a problem.

Like a Tiger boss
:D :anime::sweat:

Wait, that's for me and not Tommy right?

Hell yea thats for you and not Tommy. Hes sooo overrated to me its unreal. idk im just not big on him. Now someone said Zack. Hell yeah. :buttrock:

Some kind of Beast mode
Hell yea thats for you and not Tommy. Hes sooo overrated to me its unreal. idk im just not big on him. Now someone said Zack. Hell yeah. :buttrock:

:O_O::buttrock::anime::buttrock::coolshades:

You think Tommy's overrated AND you love black people???? :O_O::O_O::buttrock::buttrock::buttrock:

Tommy was and I guess still is my idol ranger, but as I got older, like you I notice he does not deserve as much praise as he gets.

What just puts me so off, is that not everybody was fortunate to come back over and over and over again. People act as if it was a choice given to everybody.

Like a Tiger boss
:O_O::buttrock::anime::buttrock::coolshades:

You think Tommy's overrated AND you love black people???? :O_O::O_O::buttrock::buttrock::buttrock:

Tommy was and I guess still is my idol ranger, but as I got older, like you I notice he does not deserve as much praise as he gets.

What just puts me so off, is that not everybody was fortunate to come back over and over and over again. People act as if it was a choice given to everybody.

If you ask my thoughts Zack should have been one of the first to get to come back. Other then Jason. Jason was my fave growing up and is still one of my fave reds to this day. But i think Zack would bring flavor and spice to the crew you know. Just throwing that out there.

Some kind of Beast mode
If you ask my thoughts Zack should have been one of the first to get to come back. Other then Jason. Jason was my fave growing up and is still one of my fave reds to this day. But i think Zack would bring flavor and spice to the crew you know. Just throwing that out there.

Of course. Not to mention he was a good actor and great ranger.

I wanna see a first black 6th also. :patriotic: