Would you like it if a Person doubled as a Ranger in modern day?

Some kind of Beast mode
Like Tommy, or Adam or Jason etc.

Would you like it if someone came back from the most recent seasons to be a ranger in?

Me..Mmmno...:hmm:.....Yea, no. Not at all. In my mind Samurai isn't happening, so I'm going to wait for the Goseiger team THEN if they're beast I'll consider if I'd like to see them back again. So technically I'm starting in the future. LOL

Oh, well I'd say RJ, but he was lucky enough to be a ranger as is. He'll look a bit to geezer-like to play a ranger again. :p

Like Tommy, or Adam or Jason etc.

Would you like it if someone came back from the most recent seasons to be a ranger in?

Me..Mmmno...:hmm:.....Yea, no. Not at all. In my mind Samurai isn't happening, so I'm going to wait for the Goseiger team THEN if they're beast I'll consider if I'd like to see them back again. So technically I'm starting in the future. LOL

Oh, well I'd say RJ, but he was lucky enough to be a ranger as is. He'll look a bit to geezer-like to play a ranger again. :p

For the Gokaiger adaptation, have the main be four rangers each from a past season but thrown in an alternate universe with no memories of being rangers ,joining the Red Ranger a newcomer on the quest to fight the Empire attacking Earth while recovering their memories. In turn , the four who were suppsoed to be the Gokai Rangers would instead fill the spots these rangers left. sort of like Ultraseven X tossed with In Space.

Red-Newcomer Pirate like Jack Sparrow/ Luffy .
Blue- Cam
Green- Dustin
Yellow- Rose
Pink-Z
Silver -New Ranger or Trent

For Goseiger ,no. Either the Samurai Rangers upgrade Zeo style or new ones come in. Can't see anyone come in for that.

Read my smart post
Yea, I would like to see Zack, Jen or Wes come back...not sure why lol