You are very correct with that assumption my friend, I do play with console because I own only Playstation console. Even though I have used PC to play for sometimes but I do play mostly with PS consoles.

Playstation console is a great one, in fact I personally consider it as the best console for gaming that has ever been developed by the company in charge especially when you have PS4. Although some people do say that PC gaming are more better. What do you think about that?

I have heard on several occasions that there are some Android or iOS devices that are built specifically for gaming purposes. It comes with higher RAM and higher memory capacity in order to be able to carry the processing load of the games installed and being played on it. Such phones are definitely worth playing games with but not a phone that just has 1GB RAM and 16GB internal memory.
Yeah, the devices have to be specifically designed to handle games. An ordinary mobile device will pose chaos.

You are very correct with that assumption my friend, I do play with console because I own only Playstation console. Even though I have used PC to play for sometimes but I do play mostly with PS consoles.

I don't have anything against playing with PC, it's actually a good one but having been used to playing with Playstation console all my life, it's become a part of my life and I can't change it that easily.

I don't have anything against playing with PC, it's actually a good one but having been used to playing with Playstation console all my life, it's become a part of my life and I can't change it that easily.

Playing on Android devices is good for those that fancy playing with small devices. I prefer it big on the screen when playing with consoles, the experience is a lot more better.

I would like to see a mobile version but it has to be a paid game instead of free to play. I hate playing games with ads and microtransactions. A complete full game is better.
Imagine being forced to watch an Ad or pay money just to unlock an Item. Oh my! I wouldn't mind a mobile version of FF8 since it is going to bridge generations but yeah it sucks to be bombarded by ads. It should be a game we can purchase so there won't be ads and microtransaction. They can use the sales to fund a remake of FF8.:p