I think it would be a good nostalgia trip to Genexers who are teens in the 90's and Millennials who were children in the 90's. 8's graphics is not really that heavy for a tablet or smartphone to handle. For a game from the 90's the characters looks modern and will fit in with the smartphone using generation. It is also a great way to introduce the game to millennials who were not yet born when the game is release.

A lot of Mobile games from Ios and Google Playstore these days have similar graphics with FF8 so it is going to fit in like a glove. It is going to be a cheap cash in for Square Enix and it is a way to hype the game for a future remake or subsequel.

It's a new trend for all gaming industry and developers to make Android versions of all the games that they have on either PC or Consoles because they are always looking for the opportunity to exploit people's interests and love for the game, and also to give opportunities to those who don't own consoles or PC the chance to enjoy the game playing with their phones.

It's a new trend for all gaming industry and developers to make Android versions of all the games that they have on either PC or Consoles because they are always looking for the opportunity to exploit people's interests and love for the game, and also to give opportunities to those who don't own consoles or PC the chance to enjoy the game playing with their phones.

I completely agree with you on this assertion. If you take a closer look at what games are being produced and made available for gamers to play today, you will come to discover that lots of games are now in its android versions. Asking why follow such trend, it was arrived at the conclusion that these gaming companies wouldn't want to leave any fan out the loop of playing for not having either a PC or a Console.

How about the card game called Final Fantasy 8 Triple Triad -and it is based on the mini-game fom Final Fantasy 8. You can get this card game on android and iOS. I think this card game was in Final Fantasy 14 also- and you have to download the Final Fantasy portal app. You start out with 5 crystals and every time you play a match, you lose a crystal- has anybody played this and what do you think?

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
If I'm being honest, I wouldn't mind if the mobile version of Final Fantasy 8 is produced but in all truth, I would not be playing with my phone because I'm not a fan of playing using mobile devices for the obvious reasons of killing my phone device battery. I understand the reason why mobile version of games are developed but it's just not for me as I prefer to play using Playstation consoles.

It is going to be amazing to have the most of the final fantasy game series on mobile series and especially the FF 8 which was really popular during the 19th century. Also, there are some gamers that are not into the consoles anymore and the better thing about this idea is that it is going to capture those sets of people.

It really is the new trend as others have mentioned so you just kind of wonder why not, and to a certain degree you come to expect it. I am not the biggest mobile gamer but if done right I love the option.

If I'm being honest, I wouldn't mind if the mobile version of Final Fantasy 8 is produced but in all truth, I would not be playing with my phone because I'm not a fan of playing using mobile devices for the obvious reasons of killing my phone device battery. I understand the reason why mobile version of games are developed but it's just not for me as I prefer to play using Playstation consoles.

I completely understand how you feel about not feeling comfortable with playing games using one's android phones even when it's a great game like Final Fantasy games, the toll it gets on the phone device is what makes me not appreciate using my phone to play games currently. Gaming on Playstation console is a lot more better in my opinion.

It is going to be amazing to have the most of the final fantasy game series on mobile series and especially the FF 8 which was really popular during the 19th century. Also, there are some gamers that are not into the consoles anymore and the better thing about this idea is that it is going to capture those sets of people.

Are you serious about saying that lots of people aren't into playing on consoles? Personally from my understanding, real gamers don't really fancy playing using mobile phones to play. They prefer using PC monitors or consoles either Playstation or Xbox One or Xbox 360. I'm not saying that android games don't look good but it has its limitations.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
I completely understand how you feel about not feeling comfortable with playing games using one's android phones even when it's a great game like Final Fantasy games, the toll it gets on the phone device is what makes me not appreciate using my phone to play games currently. Gaming on Playstation console is a lot more better in my opinion.

The only people who would have the freedom to play with Android devices in my opinion are those that have access to electricity 24/7 because they would have the means of charging their phone device once the game playing runs it down, unlike my situation where we hardly see electricity for more than 7 hours in a day. So therefore, playing with an android phone is virtually impossible.