Micchy Did Nothing Wrong
Goseigers, because it was slow and it's motif was lame.

America'd make it Power Ranger Fairy Squadron...

They call her one-eye
Goggle V get the vote for being the worst creation from japan after Bukkake, Kamikaze pilots, Hello Kitty and Ikkitousen. I think it was because of this horrorfest that I realized as a kid that a good loving god didn't exist.

is The Underground Toy Reviewer
Having only watched Magi, Geki, and Shinkenger all the way through, with a little bit of Boukenger and about half of Goseiger...

Goseiger. It shouldn't take 40 episodes to have a plot that finally grabs my attention with a group of characters that still make me want to punch things.

I know, right? I think Goseiger's pretty good. Not as much as the other ones on that list, but it's enjoyable. And when I was watching Go-Onger, it was enjoyable too. Although, those 2 aren't ones where I could rewatch again after time has passed. The other ones, I could watch again and find good.

HEROW
Goseiger has Bureduran, so he's the saving grace. I vote for Go-Onger, nothing there interests me at all.

Webslinger
I was gonna put down Go-Onger but it did fulfill it's purpose of being a silly Sentai. I'm gonna have to go with both Shinkenger and Goseiger. Screw it I'm putting Go-Onger too.

The Emperor of the Last Empire
one question. why is the last choice had been chose?

The new breed.
Having only watched Magi, Geki, and Shinkenger all the way through, with a little bit of Boukenger and about half of Goseiger...

Goseiger. It shouldn't take 40 episodes to have a plot that finally grabs my attention with a group of characters that still make me want to punch things.
Haven't you ever watched Dynaman? the only plot that ever existed was after episode 42 when the Dark Knight came along.

I think anyone who hates Goseiger would mean that they hate Denjiman-Dynaman because those were all 41 episodes of filler and then some story would happen, personally i think Goseiger did a much better job at the "keeping it good" concept compared to the ones i just mentioned.