Lurker
Afterlife. Dear God. When I was done watching it, I wanted to throw it out the window, but it was a rental so I couldn't. This was a failure at subtlety, presenting two options and rather than ending with the audience to ponder which option was right, go right for one of the options in the most frustrating way possible. This dethroned Disterbia as the one movie I would get angry at the most. I'd rather watch The Hurt Locker than Afterlife.

Some of you might disagree with this because it often gets called a cult classic or whatever, but I hated Equilibrium. It was so so so so so freakishly inanely DUMB, but what made it infinitely worse was the fact it was trying so hard to be (and thought it was) intellectual and thought-provoking. Plus I hate the fact that the guy who's meant to be the viewpoint character who you relate to and stuff, and seems to be meant to be the hero, kills over 100 people; including a squad of about 10 cops because they were going to take his puppy. What. The actual. ****. It was also frustrating seeing Christian Bale in a movie that was so below him. He's a damn good actor and he would have suited the role perfectly if only it weren't so horribly written. Meet the Spartans was also painful, and I didn't like Cloverfield very much at all though I didn't dislike it to the extent of the other two.

二番目の翻訳者
^ I kinda liked Equilibrium but your rant was still awesome. That movie had, uh, problems.

Mad Skillz
Strange Wilderness is definitely the worst movie I have ever seen, and nothing anyone has listed here can even be called bad when compared to it. The thing's a stoner flick, but it is so absolutely and truly terrible that I wanted to walk out during it so many freaking times, even though I was dragged to it by friends and didn't pay for my ticket. The thing goes beyond just having bad humor to really not making any sense outside of a very thin plot and it's ending is just so wtf that it actually seems more like an outtake than a planned and acted scene.

The movie is just so bad with nothing redeemable about it at all. When I think of bad films, this thing is in a league all its own and makes me appreciate even some of the worst films I've ever seen.

The World Warrior
Strange Wilderness is definitely the worst movie I have ever seen, and nothing anyone has listed here can even be called bad when compared to it. The thing's a stoner flick, but it is so absolutely and truly terrible that I wanted to walk out during it so many freaking times, even though I was dragged to it by friends and didn't pay for my ticket. The thing goes beyond just having bad humor to really not making any sense outside of a very thin plot and it's ending is just so wtf that it actually seems more like an outtake than a planned and acted scene.

The movie is just so bad with nothing redeemable about it at all. When I think of bad films, this thing is in a league all its own and makes me appreciate even some of the worst films I've ever seen.

Well, my hat's off to you, because I couldn't bring myself to finish it. You would think it'd be a decent movie, having such an awesome cast, but it was "Wild Hogs" all over again.

Zoolander. Hands down for me. Worst steaming pile of **** excuse for a movie I've since. (And probably the reason I don't really go see movies anymore....)