worldoffinalfantasy.jpg

Hello, Final Fantasy Forum admins and members!

As I look for new games that I haven't played by browsing the forum sections, I noticed there isn't a World of Final Fantasy section. I noticed that other games or spin-offs like Brave Exvius and Mobius Final Fantasy have their own so I think World of Final Fantasy deserves its own section too.

I haven't personally played and finished the game but I have friends who talk about it most of the time, especially when it was initially released.

What are your thoughts?

Thanks!

Administrator
Staff member
Yes. You're correct. That should already be a forum here. I just created it. I'm moving this thread there. I should be picking this up in a few weeks. It's pretty cheap on amazon now.

Yes. You're correct. That should already be a forum here. I just created it. I'm moving this thread there. I should be picking this up in a few weeks. It's pretty cheap on amazon now.
Thanks, HarleyQuinn! It feels good to have this forum section. I bought one already but I haven't got the time to play it yet because of other backlogs. I'll join the discussions once I start playing it. :D

worldoffinalfantasy.jpg

As I look for new games that I haven't played by browsing the forum sections, I noticed there isn't a World of Final Fantasy section. I noticed that other games or spin-offs like Brave Exvius and Mobius Final Fantasy have their own so I think World of Final Fantasy deserves its own section too.

I haven't personally played and finished the game but I have friends who talk about it most of the time, especially when it was initially released.

What are your thoughts?

Thanks!

I think that you made a good suggestion and as the administrator have taken note of this, I'm pretty sure that in no distant time something would be done about your suggestion. I'm looking forward to seeing this in place as soon as possible.

worldoffinalfantasy.jpg

What are your thoughts?

Thanks!

Nice thoughts my friend, you made a very good point because I believe that this should have been in place immediately other forums were being made but as long as it was later made provisions for, then all is good.

I never noticed that they never had a "World of Final Fantasy" forum before- but thanks EfficientNinja for bringing this to the attention, because I really enjoy reading about this game a lot. I think a lot of other people really like the retro feel to this game as well.