Wonder Woman Film Hits Another Major Milestone

Todd Black submitted a pop geeks news article

Wonder Woman Film Hits Another Major Milestone
gal-Gadot-Wonder-Woman-1200x747.jpg

Continue reading the original pop geeks news article.

When the movie was released in my town, I dillydallied to go to the theater. The movie was being showed only on one theater and when the theater announced that the movie was being replaced with a new release, I went to watch the movie. I liked the action sequences in rhe movie, however, I did not like the movie in general. The movie performed well on the box office perhaps because people loved girl action.

Unlike most people, i didn't enjoy the movie as much as i did the other Marvel movies, the pacing was too slow for me.

I liked Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman. She fits the role to a tee. However, the story of the movie was like a backgrounder only. Besides, having the war as the backdrop seemed to be out of theme of the Wonder Woman that we know. In general, I give the movie an average rating.

I've been reading reviews of this wonder woman series and I am yet to watch it. This is one movie that my fiance has been gisting me about almost everytime we see and trying as much as she could to make me watch it with her. I would be having my hands on the movie come tomorrow.

Unlike most people, i didn't enjoy the movie as much as i did the other Marvel movies, the pacing was too slow for me.
I hope you won't mistake Wonder Woman as a Marvel movie as it is a DC Comics movie.
@Alexandoy Yeah, it's a backgrounder only. I expected that though. Why? Most superhero movies goes through that. Remember "Captain America: The First Avenger"? The setting actually was more than 70 years ago. Other movies may be during the modern year, but it relates their background.

I haven't watched the movie yet, but even if it seems like it's not that good, I would still watch it so that I can form my own opinion of the movie.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect

I definitely enjoyed this movie "Wonder Woman" so much that I have practically watched it over 5 times in 1 month from the day it was released.

The story line of the movie is very touching and how it was intertwined with love between the wonder woman and the spy I think his name was Jake is so cool and knowing she was daughter of Zeus practically didn't surprise me of her power and strength. Aries is one kicks ass god but I'm glad he got defeated at his game.

I loved to watch the "Wonder Woman" to because I like the movies made with the old world theme. This kind of movie takes your mind away from the daily routine and makes forget about problems and stress. I was impressed by Robin Wright, she played the character Kelly In Santa Barbara, her role here is totally different.

I still have yet to see this one, despite hearing nothing but good things and having it towards the top of my list. Just haven't quite had that chance yet, but I know that I will.