Wonder Woman 2

Rossy

The movie Wonder Woman has been a hit in 2017. As this is not enough, they have gone ahead and broke the box office records. It takes three years to come up with a sequel. This is not the case here. The release date of Wonder Woman 2 has been announced to be December 13, 2019.

wallet

It is no wonder why this happened right? If they broke the box office and received a lot of money from this movie it was expected like them to make another part very soon, and not risk like people to forget about this movie!

Alexandoy

I have seen Wonder Woman and I was quite disappointed because the story was focused on the second world war. In effect, the movie became a war movie and failed, to my expectations, to exploit the character of Wonder Woman as a crime fighter. Maybe in Wonder Woman 2, Gal Gadot will be given full exposure of showing how she would handle the criminals. In fairness to the casting, I'd say that Gadot is fitting for the role that was left by Lynda Carter, the original Wonder Woman.

Talonblaze3

Wow, wasn't really expecting to hear a sequel on it this soon. Though, this doesn't really seem like my type of movie.

tallulah

There is a very recent thread on this here on PopGeek, sometime last week by Todd Black. Yes it no wonder theres a sequel coming up very soon. The resounding success of the movie took everyone by surprise, even the producers I'm sure. They have to ride on the wave quickly.

I just hope they retain all the main characters.

harijobs

I absolutely loved Wonder Woman and Gal Gadot had done that role brilliantly. I think nobody else would have done that role because she was so perfect for the role of wonder woman. I and my friend watched in theatre and we were screaming for the awesome scenes. I can't wait for another one. So excited and eagerly waiting. Thanks for sharing this information.

Barida

I have seen Wonder Woman and I was quite disappointed because the story was focused on the second world war. In effect, the movie became a war movie and failed, to my expectations, to exploit the character of Wonder Woman as a crime fighter. Maybe in Wonder Woman 2, Gal Gadot will be given full exposure of showing how she would handle the criminals. In fairness to the casting, I'd say that Gadot is fitting for the role that was left by Lynda Carter, the original Wonder Woman.

I was being told about the Wonder Woman movie by a friend just two days and how interesting it is to watch. Maybe the storyline focusing on the second world war is a reason I should see this particular movie.

As old as I am, I have not watched any movie with some documentary on the second world war and since Wonder Woman fits the wish, I will get it this weekend.

The first movie was phenomenal. I hope the second one can be the same or even better. Gal Gadot did an excellent job playing the pricess Diana. :)

vinaya

I am yet to watch wonder woman. Since the movie was not released on the theaters in my town, I did not get an opportunity to watch this movie. I guess I will have to wait until the DVD is released or showed on netflix. I did not know the sequen was scheduled for 2019. I like girl action and I believe wonder woman is a good movie.