CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
For situation like this you really wished 'facepalm' was an official verb. We should motion for its inclusion in the next Oxford.

I want to talk to that *****, I want to have a serious conversation with that whore! in person! I want to slap her...open her up and burn her insides! I want to put her head in a microwave!

stupid ****. how dare she? how dare she say that they ripped off that piece of ****? ***** needs to die, or learn to use the internet and do some research before writing a goddamn latter.

rant aside

I lol. kids these days

http://www.latinoreview.com/news/ta...iversal-your-wolfman-ripped-off-twilight-9247

If that is indeed real I cannot decide whether to laugh or weep.

lolcate5f32832fca5cc7310c880bf3ba37.jpg

For one, it was a COMPLETE remaking of the Wolf Pack from the Twilight Saga: New Moon. It gives the werewolves a bad name and makes them look like some deformed mutation of a rabid dog. I actually started to like werewolves after seeing Jacob Black and all his awesomeness on the big screen at the movies. That was until I saw your crappy remake of what you call to be a "were wolf". I don't see how you live with yourself for making it the way you did. If I made this movie, I would be ashamed to even admit that I owned it. How can a werewolf be killed with a silver bullet? Better yet, have you saw the transformation of the man that is "supposed" to be the wolf?

She didn't obviously do any research.
Everybody knows that werewolves don't look like normal wolves, in fact, search "werewolf" on google images and see what I mean.

Everyone knows that Stephenie Meyer created werewolves
Again, wrong.
Werewolf myths existed LONG before Stephenie Meyer was born, in fact, they've existed for eons.

It stinks.
This is so laughable, it actually made my night. :laugh:

Something tells me this person hasn't seen the original Wolf Man.

Throwing Some Justice!
Dude, it's what they like, nothing we do about it, but to just respect it, besides the fact they are ignorant.