"Wolfman Rips Off Twilight"

Undrave

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
For situation like this you really wished 'facepalm' was an official verb. We should motion for its inclusion in the next Oxford.

I want to talk to that *****, I want to have a serious conversation with that whore! in person! I want to slap her...open her up and burn her insides! I want to put her head in a microwave!

stupid ****. how dare she? how dare she say that they ripped off that piece of ****? ***** needs to die, or learn to use the internet and do some research before writing a goddamn latter.

rant aside

I lol. kids these days

ShinnGun

http://www.latinoreview.com/news/ta...iversal-your-wolfman-ripped-off-twilight-9247

If that is indeed real I cannot decide whether to laugh or weep.

lolcate5f32832fca5cc7310c880bf3ba37.jpg

Geki night

For one, it was a COMPLETE remaking of the Wolf Pack from the Twilight Saga: New Moon. It gives the werewolves a bad name and makes them look like some deformed mutation of a rabid dog. I actually started to like werewolves after seeing Jacob Black and all his awesomeness on the big screen at the movies. That was until I saw your crappy remake of what you call to be a "were wolf". I don't see how you live with yourself for making it the way you did. If I made this movie, I would be ashamed to even admit that I owned it. How can a werewolf be killed with a silver bullet? Better yet, have you saw the transformation of the man that is "supposed" to be the wolf?

She didn't obviously do any research.
Everybody knows that werewolves don't look like normal wolves, in fact, search "werewolf" on google images and see what I mean.

Everyone knows that Stephenie Meyer created werewolves
Again, wrong.
Werewolf myths existed LONG before Stephenie Meyer was born, in fact, they've existed for eons.

KAGEKI

It stinks.
This is so laughable, it actually made my night. :laugh:

Something tells me this person hasn't seen the original Wolf Man.

Twilight was created by a lonely, sexless, bore House Wife, she combine all her Fanfics of humansxvampires and humansxwerewolf and created a series that every single emo/goth/prep girls like because all they do is dream about doing it with a hot vampire and a werewolf. of course Vampires glitter in the sunlight. and a werewolf is just a big wolf.

I wish Alucard and Dio Brando come out of nowhere and kick Edward's ass.

I'm mad at twilight now...so mad I'm laughing like a maniac :laugh:

WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

CaptainB_Money

/B$ of the Tokusatsu. fanpage.
I heard from a friend of mine that the new book coming out in the series the dude will be an alien.

I **** you not.

This **** just got real. this woman...is the anti-Christ for everything that I love, Vampires, Werewolfs, Aliens...what's next?

in the next book...the dude is an asian guy that can................wait for it................................HENSHIN

ONORE...

*sighs* This is the danger of not teaching children the classics, I suppose. I'm not pleased. This justifies all the literature they poke us into reading.

ShinnGun

FACT: Saying that Wolfman ripping off Twighlight is just as stupid as saying Code Geass is ripping off Death Note.

KSGirl

Kamen_Sentai's Girl
It pisses me off that ever since that stupid movie was created, most of the fans are calling every single vampire and werewolf movie created afterwards, a rip off. I hate those people and they really need to get a life if all they do is fantasize over these "hot" people or so they call them.

Gold Samurai

Everyone knows that Stephenie Meyer created werewolves

You can't be serious. I would expect that kind of comment from an ignorant teen who only about "Twilight"

Have they not even seen or heard "An American Werewolf in London" or all myths about werewolves?

Forcryinoutloud it's not like she invented the concept of a werewolf.