Member of the Doomcock Army, w/o respect we reject
The only one remotely interesting is the new Fafner sequel although I will see the new Witch Craft Works special eventually.

Whaaat?! But we're not even halfway through this season! I'm not really thinking about next year yet. Ah well, lets have a look at the summaries...

Obvious one out of the way, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Stardust Crusaders is back and I'll be continuing that.

In 2013 an awesome one-shot called Death Billiards was made for the Anime Mirai competition (it's available on youtube with subs - you should check it out if you haven't yet seen it). Now it's getting a full series under the name Death Parade so I've gotta see that.

Assassination Classroom seems to be getting a lot of buzz already and looks quite kooky, so I'll probably check out an episode or two to see what it's like.

Kantai Collection: Kan Colle - it reminds me of the anime 'Arpeggio of Blue Steel' that aired in late 2013 and I quite liked as a concept, so I'll give it a go even though I know nothing about the game it's based on.

Yoru no Yatterman - One of those franchises I've heard name dropped many times yet never got around to checking out. Why not jump in on the latest version?

Doamaiger D - It sounds like a silly mecha parody, and it's likely only going to have 5 minute long episodes. It might be worth looking at if anyone picks it up.

Last edited:
Shameless bump now that this season is actually here and crunchyroll et all are announcing what they've picked up for streaming.

D

Dr Kain

I still need to finish season 1 of Aldanoah Zero before I watch S2.

As for new stuff, the only one that looks interesting is Death Parade. However, I need to find out if it is based on a manga because if so, I'll pass until I read the manga. And even then, it depends on how the reviews go as if they go into filler, forget it.

Kantai Collection for me since I have played the game, though I hope that they give some focus to the enemy fleets too.

As for new stuff, the only one that looks interesting is Death Parade. However, I need to find out if it is based on a manga because if so, I'll pass until I read the manga.
No, it's based on an original stand-alone episode called Death Billiards which was created for a government-sponsored competition called Anime Mirai back in 2013. It was so well-received that Madhouse decided to turn it into a full series. Death Billiards is available with English subs on youtube, so check it out if you want to know if the full series will be your kind of thing. :anime:

D

Dr Kain

No, it's based on an original stand-alone episode called Death Billiards which was created for a government-sponsored competition called Anime Mirai back in 2013. It was so well-received that Madhouse decided to turn it into a full series. Death Billiards is available with English subs on youtube, so check it out if you want to know if the full series will be your kind of thing. :anime:

Nevermind, it is a Yaoi series.

Nevermind, it is a Yaoi series.
Where'd you hear that? I'm not saying you're wrong, but it'd be one hell of a change to turn "two people are forced to play a suspenseful (and at times violent) game in which the winner goes to heaven and the loser is damned to hell" into a boys love show. :sly: The trailer seemed like it was more of the same too. :disappoin

Last edited:
Lurker
Watched the first episodes of Absolute Duo and Kantai Collection. KC Seems enjoyable, but i'm confused as to why the girls are battleships? and well...how? lol
AD seems alright, but it didn't do much in the 1st episode besides the battle royal entrance exam...but I'll keep watching, the VA for Tabane in IS is the same one as the teacher in AD...which looks similar to the character too.