Winnie the Pooh: Blood and Honey, This thing exist

Super Moderator
Winnie the Pooh: Blood and Honey is not a Robot Chicken sketch. It is a real movie that is currently film. Its director released photos of the film to get some social media buzz, and they are getting it. Director Rhys Frake-Waterfield confirmed that he is making an R-18 Winnie the Pooh movie on his Instagram. I’m not entirely sure what he’s smoking. He wanted to ruin your childhood by making a horror movie starring a beloved character. Fans of the huggable bear are not happy, and it caused some outrage on social media. The plot is simple, Winnie the Pooh and Piglet lost their sanity after Christopher Robin abandoned them.
Winnie the Pooh fans are livid!

This is just wrong!#WinnieThePoohhttps://t.co/lhhBlpSSzh
—...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
What in the moist barrels of damn! The director of this rubbish thinks this is a good idea?

JBO SLOT GAME ONLINE SLOT
Xi Jinping's acting debut? A teen slasher with Pooh Bear and Piglet as the killers? Nothing is sacred anymore if the thing becomes public domain.

There goes my childhood. If Christopher Robinson didn't marry his cousin, He would have got grand children and the copyrights of Pooh will not expire.

Goddess of the Couch potatoes
I am speechless. Yikes, What a terrible looking movie!

Poraemon@j-hero.com
This is not the Pooh Bear that I know. The Pooh I know friendly and he loves Honey and not Blood. No No no! I wish Disney tries owning the copyright of Pooh before Christopher Robinson's daughter die.

To be clear, the books became public domain; but, it does not mean that you may simply utilize the Disney rendition. Every single damn time a significant piece of media becomes public domain, at least one of these sleazy nightmare cash grabs appears. The Horror Pooh have a deformed face and he doesn't have the Red Shirt so he is not the Disney Version.

91lcxgxyb4L.jpg

The Public Domain version of Pooh is just a naked version of the Disney Pooh. Yeah as long as he doesn't have the red shirt, You wont be in trouble.