Ryatta
Hey everyone

last year I made a fan video on Power Rangers RPM, I wanted to do the same again this year so I've chosen to do a similar review/documentary style video on Kamen Rider Dragon Knight as it's another personal favorite of mine so once again I'd love some crit as you were all great last year

I'm also dedicating a full month to toku based reviews as well so I'd love it if you stopped by to check those and my other toku content out... any the video:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9uC-nZW9G8"]Why You Should Watch #18: Kamen Rider Dragon Knight Review - YouTube[/ame]

I know already I've called Siren, Swan several times and taken liberties with when the Cho's first appear but other then that let me know what you think :)

Last edited:
One of the reasons why you should watch Kamen Rider Dragon Knight, is that it a good show that didn't get the respect from the CW that it should have. It's a far superior show than Saban's Masked Rider. :thumbs:

Somebody
I really liked the series but it went down hill when the show introduced the Ventarans.They also decided to make Kit Oynx for some reason and made him look like a side character for about the last 10 episodes.

Last edited:
Read my smart post
This show was horrible, IMO. It was a kids show trying to be serious and dramatic...bad combination

This show was horrible, IMO. It was a kids show trying to be serious and dramatic...bad combination

And if it went the Den-O route...Keith would riot.:laugh:

Anyway, I liked it, but I agree it was trying to be serious in the wrong places, it should've at least balanced it out with some comedy or tongue and cheek stuff.

I do like the concept of them swerving the whole Kit is Onyx, bit. Better than what Ryuki did.

I wish they used footage from 13 Riders and Ryuki vs. Agito though, and made Alternative like Riotroopers for No-Men to use:redface2: