When The Fruit Of Life Corrupts Men
This is something that I've kind of been wondering since they first appeared, why did Ryoma only make four main Energy Lockseeds? I know that he only really excepted him and the rest of the Yggdrasill higher ups to use them, but there might have been untapped potential in having more of them at their disposal

Have you considered that the four we have are possibly the only FINISHED models? I have very little doubts that Ryouma's got a few more experiments and prototypes stashed away in his mad science laboratory somewhere, but I'd go with the explanation that these four are the only ones out of the prototype stage ATM.

Apparently, we will be seeing Pine Energy in the movie. There's no word on if it's made by Yggdrasil though.

I forgot that pine was actually the name of a different Lockseed. Now that I think about it Pine Arms has even less screen time then Kurokage.

Why is every good TV show Cancelled
What I got out of it insofar as episode 15 is that none of the people in charge at Yggdrassil are working together for **** and are all just running around like headless chickens with their own pet projects, their own budgets and their own agendas. That, and I assume the Energy Lockseeds needed some sort of special production that other Lockseeds do not, so, all in all, it doesn't surprise me all that much.

Treasure Cards of the Underworld
I thought it'd have been neat to have "ultimate Form Rider Energy Lockseeds" to go with the regular Rider lockseeds, but I guess they won't be doing that, judging from the Climax Form and TaJaDor Locks.

Why only four Energy Lockseeds? Because a minor miracle happened and someone at Bandai said "you know what, that's enough."

Professor Ryouma wants power that's why there are only 4 so they can be the strongest armored rider...