I don't have low self esteem.
Yeah!! That console is so underrated!! It's better than the Wii, PS3 and XBox 360!!! :laugh:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_kGJBv6Wr4"]YouTube - Neo Geo Music Video (Music by FantomenK)[/ame]

dude are you shitting me. :sly:

I ain't shitting you!!! Coz...

"WINNERS DON'T DO DRUGS".

Hmm, maybe we shopuld do Neo Geo rolling. We should trick people into watching that "NEO GEO NEO GEO" video I just posted. :laugh:

Problem is, rickrolling ruined rolling in general. It used to be unexpected and mildly clever. Now it's just annoying.

Problem is, rickrolling ruined rolling in general. It used to be unexpected and mildly clever. Now it's just annoying.

But then again!! Think of the LULZ!! Imagine the President making a speech infront of the audiance, and someone hacked into his autocue making him read the lyrics to the Neo Geo song!!! :laugh:

The word of the day is YES!YES!YES!
I used to play the Neo-Geo arcade cabinet all the time at my local Wal-Mart(this was around 1992-1994)
SNK Arcade Classics for the Wii/PSP/PS2 was a great compilation,and if you`ve never tried it,you need to..it has a majority of the Neo-Geo`s more well-known games(most of which have their own individual compilations as well)

DON'T PUSH THAT BUTTON!
Too bad it was very expensive and used gigantic cartridges.