Why is Ankh different? [warning: speculation & potential spoilers within]

私の占いは当たる
Let's discuss why Ankh is different. There will be spoilers and wild speculation!

Nice Ankh picture for spoiler space...
1296343512210.jpg

Here are some theories:
  • Ankh is the original OOO that somehow became a Greeed
  • the Ankh we see is not the real Ankh, he will appear later
  • Ankh did something wrong by bonding with Shingo

I think it will be something we haven't thought of yet. :coolshades:

Everywhere You Go
I'm hoping that he was the original OOO and somehow became a Greed. It should be explained in a backstory. Ever since you mentioned that idea, I was hoping for it to be true. But yeah, it could be something we haven't thought of yet.:D

Banned
I think the Desires Unkh feeds off of where so strong he broke the of the Balance of his medal's WITHOUT having his 10th medal destroyed way back when. Seeing that it would yeld more medal's to take out the other greeed's, he ether Make's or helps make the OOO's system, gives it to some Human, and use's it to do his work for him.

Then, in the end maybe he tried to turn on the first OOO's and got ***** slapped so he lost all but his 10th Medal, reducing him to just a Hand.

Thats why can do things the others can't because he was/is/will be the only truly complete Greeed.

Friendship and the Cosmos.
Ankh is definitely the former OOO. That would be something. That'd be awesome. Or maybe he is Kougami's ancestor. LOL. But that's impossible.

I prefer that rumor. Or a real, more evil Ankh. I'd love that too. Except it'd kinda ruin the Eiji-Ankh bromance.

HEROW
I still like the idea that Ankh is just a yummy... And the desire that he needs to fulfill is to gather all of the medals.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
Ankh did something wrong by bonding with Shingo

That can't be right. Mezul took over a human body, but when she was down to her last Core, she still had a full Greeed form - she wasn't reduced to a hand. Ankh has always been different

Current rumours are apparently that the "real" Greeed called Ankh created hand!Ankh to retrieve the Core Medals for him ...

That can't be right. Mezul took over a human body, but when she was down to her last Core, she still had a full Greeed form - she wasn't reduced to a hand. Ankh has always been different

Current rumours are apparently that the "real" Greeed called Ankh created hand!Ankh to retrieve the Core Medals for him ...

I also read that somewhere..can't really recall where, so he must be different from seeing how he can't complete is form, he probably doesnt remember the fact he was created by a greed and is not a greed himself.