We need to have more patience because a game that is rushed always end up with inferior quality. The first epi is a hit so we are guaranteed to have a next part. We just need to not rush them so the quality of the game wont diminish. Programmers have life too so let them live. We should not pressure them to finish the game because it will be for the greater good.

Intergrade is like the sneak peak of what is coming for us. I am excited but for now I just play the other games that are available for me to play.

I have a feeling it will be early next year. I think it will take 6 years before we get to play All of the episodes. The Pandemic have slowed everything down and we just need to be more patient. Also gaming industry is now bigger than the music and movie industry now.

Square Enix is starting from scratch with episode 2 because they have to create new maps. They need to make new assets like character models. First Soldier and Integrate uses a lot of recycled copy pasted assets.

Maybe they can make another DLC set in Midcard while they still working for Episode 2. To keep fans distracted. Episode 2 will have Golden top and that is going to be a large map.

The wait has definitely been worth it for me. I have installed the internet so, I can play more. I hope it has been the same for the rest of you.

Any updates? Is it out yet?

In recent days. we are not getting updates because the Covid 19 is slowing down production. We are suppose to have episode 2 this year but things happen.

Complete Global saturation
They paused the production of Part 2 because they finally did DLC for Final Fantasy XV. It doesn't look like the canceled ones they promised but it looks better.