I don't have low self esteem.
So yeah...

Just out of curiosity, why do so many people hate Nickelback?

I mean... I can understand why so many people hate Justin Bieber, One Direction, Rebecca Black, AKB48 and most recently Blood on the Dance floor (if anybody's even heard of them)..

but... NICKELBACK?!!!! :sly: Out of all bands/musical artists? I dunno. It's just too weird.

Me, I'm not a hardcore fan of Nickelback but I do enjoy some their music. I especially like the Photograph song. It's a nice song to think about the old days.

D

Dr Kain

Because their music sucks. I do not find anything unique or interesting in their sounds as I have heard it before.

Banned
So yeah...

Just out of curiosity, why do so many people hate Nickelback?

I mean... I can understand why so many people hate Justin Bieber, One Direction, Rebecca Black, AKB48 and most recently Blood on the Dance floor (if anybody's even heard of them)..

but... NICKELBACK?!!!! :sly: Out of all bands/musical artists? I dunno. It's just too weird.

Me, I'm not a hardcore fan of Nickelback but I do enjoy some their music. I especially like the Photograph song. It's a nice song to think about the old days.

Why can you understand why people hate Justin Beiber or any of those others, yet you question why people hate nickleback.

I am the law
At the risk of sounding like a damn hipster, I liked their early records before they signed to a major label. Then they began to sound too cookie cutter bro-rock and seemed to be full of themselves.

Anti-Anti
My ex loved them and I developed a deep hatred for them and other bands like them (Train comes to mind) for the following reasons:

I think their music is boring

Chad Kroeger shouldn't be a singer with that voice

I don't like hearing the same thing over and over again

I've always been a fan of there's and I remember with there early stuff everyone I knew loved them, but now they all just seem to hate them, I saw them last year with a friend in Newcastle (England), sounded really good live they did get a massive boo from the audience for even mentioning Justin Bieber although Chad said something which I find quite amazing "wow guys, that's a lot of hate for somebody that has nothing to do with your daily lives"

I suppose haters gonna hate right?

Altair
I'm fine with Chad's voice, it's just that their songs sound too similar for me to like most of them. I have a few on my iTunes.

I don't personally hate them, but yeah I've got to agree with them having the same sounding songs over and over again. I think it's the same thing with Coldplay, which I really don't like.

The Corrs, however, I actually liked, even though the same thing applies to them.

Why is every good TV show Cancelled
I also LOVE Nickelback.

I know some people do have legitimate reasons for not liking them, but the irony is that the majority of people hate them because of massive misunderstandings. So many people say all their music sounds alike. No one realizes that every one of their CDs has a unique sound and theme. They also don't know that the lead singer, Chad Kreoger, is a businessman & specifically chose their pop songs as their singles for a while because that was what was popular at the time. It was chosen specifically to get them on the map &, now that they are, they're back to normal. Somehow, no one ever actually bothered to listen to a whole CD & just agreed that all the songs playing on the Pop Hits stations sounded similar.:redface2:

Hell, some people think they're an alternative band, when they're technically classified as Post-Grunge! Irony once again, Post-Grunge is such a neutral sound, you can throw in any and every type of music and it works. Nickelback is one of the few Post-Grunge bands that actually takes full advantage of that, having pop, country, metal, rap, R&B, etc mixed into different songs.

It's morphin time! Dragonzord!
I really don't consider this band bad or good yet they do have some good songs Battlestar Galactica wouldn't be much of a show without savin' me