Why do men likes to play video game so much?

I don't know if it's only me but I observed that most of the males are into playing video games.I noticed it everywhere.My friends, my cousins, my brother, my uncles and most males that I knew loves to play a video game as if they are in the other world.It is very rare to find a guy who does not have interest in video games.Really!

I don't know if it's only me but I observed that most of the males are into playing video games.I noticed it everywhere.My friends, my cousins, my brother, my uncles and most males that I knew loves to play a video game as if they are in the other world.It is very rare to find a guy who does not have interest in video games.Really!

Science says that a large part of male's brain is physical. They like action and they are very active. I doubt if there is a better explanation but science says it all. It is better to look this up and read.

https://www.2knowmyself.com/why_do_people_especially_men_like_video_games

Science says that a large part of male's brain is physical. They like action and they are very active. I doubt if there is a better explanation but science says it all. It is better to look this up and read.

I already read the article and got stuck up in reason number 5 which is Running Away.("Many people use video games to run away from the mess in their real lives") I never knew that the video games can also help certain people who suffer from burdens I always thought that it is just for entertainment for those who have spare time.Thanks for sharing this. :)

I do agree that the large part of the male's brain would be about physical that's why they're call men or should I say, "we". As a man, I do have this thing in my brain that says every game is cool and by just looking at it and not yet even playing the actual game makes more hype or excited already.

Men love to play video games because those games are computer based and can be downloaded free online. Hundreds of video games can be downloaded and installed online in minutes without spending a dime. Since men are more responsible to social lives and family needs than women, men opt for video games more often than women and enjoy playing those games right on the computer without spending at all.

ion

because that's what they really want, more action, adventures, sports. They want to do that in real life. So even at home, they seeking for more action, and the video games is the only thing they can do.

@argel241 you are most welcomed. And yes, video games can be our scapegoat. People have too much stress and playing video games can help them forget about the burdens of the world for a while.

Especially men since they are not good at crying or expressing their feelings. Video games is their refuge.

It's not men or men. It's the gaming interest. Some people like playing game when possible. And it can be really good in many ways. You can say that it could be an addiction. Men usually develop addiction lot quicker. And that's another way to think of it. But there are also other issues which are behind this type of addiction.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect

It's still the question asked why girls are more into watching love soap opera? It's basically because video games are somehow masculine based, so guys are more likely to participate in it than girls.

It is wonders of nature. Females have different interests as compared to us males.Males naturally like playing video games, fighting, driving, playing music, etc, while females like watching love and affection movies, spending the whole in the salon , reading story books, cooking and visiting friends.