Kagayaki Power
found the site through googling for boukenger raws (found momo's raw thread)

lurked for about... 5 months... wrote my first post/made an account here ...then lurked some more ^^;;

finally came out of my cave and started to talk to people cuz u guys seemed friendly :p

Im not straight but my boyfriend is
I came here because Faiz asked me to join. I was just getting started into Toku...and I'll admit I STARTED into Toku specifically for Faiz. I wanted to show him I was interested in him, and the things he liked.

Now I watch it because I like it...not for him.

I had gotten into toku a few months before I had joined HJU. I discovered it while searching for ways to mod Kamen Rider belts. After reading some of the topics and learning about some of the people here, I decided to join. I also really like the fact that this seems to be a place where everyone knows each other, and that this isn't a one-subject forum, there are also discussions about anime, comics, movies, wrestling, sports, and even people posting stories from their everyday lives.

In short, HJU rocks! Believe me, I would know :buttrock:

I am the law
Keith requested my presence. Or rather "the guy with the Faiz helmet" :laugh:

Lurker
Huh....

I can't remember why I joined other than it seemed interesting. :shrug:

Mad Skillz
Found the link on RB when I was just getting into the online tokusatsu fandom and joined a few weeks later and I see myself staying here for a long time to come.

I got into the fandom altogether in May 2006 with Kamen Rider Black and Kabuto, and this was one of the first sites I found. I gave it a passing glance at first, but after about a year I realized this place was very friendly and welcoming (something I've never seen before in any other forum, even to this day!). So I signed up, and after a few months was hooked on this place! :buttrock:

Most other forums just pretend you don't exist, tell you off, or the draconian mods ban you for some BS reason. Here, the rules are more lax and the atmosphere less tense. The staff is a lot friendlier than that of many other forums, so that alone made HJU stand out to me. :thumbs:

boogie woogie feng shui
I've been here since like the first day... I just used to be the one kid in the back of the class asleep with his hood up. I got bombared with IMs with this mysterious link in them from Knight and Fayt when he was still cool, and eventually I just joined so everybody would leave me alone about it. I'm not really a Toku fan anymore, but there's a bit of everything for everyone here and it's a good place to shoot the shat unless you're looking for intelligent discussion and conversation. :169: