ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
I know many of us here in HJU are toku lovers. But what are other reasons why did you join HJU?

Me?
I don't remember how I bumped into HJU's planet :) but I'm amzed on how many people are registered in HJU so I browse some forums. I'm not registered back then. I saw the Den-O & Geki Thread, and stayed updated on what's happening.
Then I saw the Henshin Hottie Thread. There I saw familiar hotties (like Yuriko, Rina and Ayumi). Everyday, I always visit that thread to look for pics.

Then I saw the Zaido Thread. I've been astonished that there are people abroad watching Zaido, like Forever Knight. I also saw there Zaido bashers who are bashing about Zaido's credibility and disgrading toku. :shakefist

From then on, I decided to join and give my opinion to them and to all topics here in HJU.

My favorite thread here is the HENSHIN HOTTIE THREAD. :thumbs:

HJU rocks. :buttrock:

Because I don't know any cool japanese toku forums. LOL :laugh:

Well, that, and I was invited here by a friend. And I've been here since.

Just noticed: HaiTien joined up around the same time as me, but he has around 4x more post than me. lol

Last edited:
is Mayor of Farmville
I don't really know either. I just saw one of my RPG buddies here...so I decided to join.

Didn't really make a good impression (especially with the mods) at first....but over time, I found this to be a cool chill spot. :p

Now known as MythicFables
From my very first post on the board:

Hi I'm Vigi-Kami, or just Vigi if you prefer. As I'm assuming is the case with most of you, I got introduced to most of this fun stuff by the rangers and other american-toku shows when I was a kid.

My fandom had been on the backburner for a while and met a revival a couple of years back with my introduction to Faiz. Since then all my fan-boy tendancies have come back in full swing. Largely I've spent the last while just trying to find a place where I could hang out with other enlitened fellows like myself. I tried several other boards but found them all to be cold, harsh and controling. Or you had to pay to get in and the people acted like snobs.

This is the only place I've come across that has that nice warm atmosphere I've been looking for. Plus, this place seems to regard all types of toku equally, which is an awsomely rare thing.

So again, Hey to all you guys! I may post alot, or just a little. We'll see.
I would like to join an RP or two, but most of them seem to be dead right now. So I'll probably just look around, hang out in the fan-powered board, and avoid the spoiler threads like the plauge.

Thanks JC. This place looks awsome.

IIRC, I have Mike Dent and R5 Central's advertisement of HJU to thank for me being here. :thumbs:

Yeah, I found this place through R5 Central. I mainly only joined up to see if I could get an mp3 of Kunin Rider Eien Ni from Super 1, but then thought joining just to get an mp3 was kinda assholish so I stuck around. I love lurking here. So much cool stuff to find.

BELIEVE IN THE #KYOUKOARMY
I was a member here ever since this place had started out about two years ago (this place may have actually started a HECKUVA lot earlier than that, though). At the time, the "Unlimited" wasn't even part of the title. At the time, I was still into PR back when DT was on its last few episodes and SPD was about to start up. I wanted a place in which I could talk about both Toku and PR and not be ridiculed for liking both (I won't even go into the whole Sentai Snob or Anti-Sentite thing here).

Of course, I ended up temporarily leaving the place due to a new job with obligations that I *AHEM* cannot mention for security reasons, but the instant I was able to access a computer again, I came back. I actually sorta blame (or praise, whichever you prefer) you guys for converting me into a full-fledged toku fan (which the majority of my family will never understand, and I don't intend on explaining myself :p).