Ultraman Nexus Fan
Who's your favorite Phase 2 Heisei Rider?

EDIT: Not the series, the characters.

Last edited:
MV Maker
Thanks for making this. Anyway, it would have been OOO (since I loved Eiji so much, and he seemed to embody everything that made Kuuga/Godai great), but then Kota happened. Yeah.

Also, I can't wait to see how Toei's going to mix things up with their Phase 3 ;)

I haven't watched much Kamen Rider in all actuality. But what I have seen I do love. So far its Gaim for me. Mainly due to all of the various players. Personally I wish they would utilize female riders more often. I'm a gay guy, but dear goddess let's have some girls up in there getting in the action.

Last edited:
Double is actually two people, so it feels like cheating since one side or the other is probably to your taste in personality regardless.

I voted for him anyway. He also has my favourite outfit.

Red Ranger
It is not one bit stunning that Gaim is in the lead.

Seriously, outside of movies and specials, the only things people really complained about were Kiwami Arms and the last episode.

Ultraman Nexus Fan
I'm surprised that Fourze has no votes. I thought people liked him.

Lurker
The only Rider I liked from the poll is OOO and Gaim. While OOO become more interesting at last part, Gaim only bad when it is tie in with special or movies.
Should we wait until 10th phase 2 Heisei Rider (or whatever they called)? it is a bit unfair for me cause half of them is Riku Sanjo work, and I hate him. Wizard is sadly have nothing to proud about beside his looks.

I'm surprised that Fourze has no votes. I thought people liked him.

That was tough for me to pass up. I really enjoy Gentarou, more than either of Double's halves. But his outfit is so stupid-looking...I had to go for the one with the cooler duds and the personality I like, rather than the personality I love and the outfit I don't.

Now if we were talking about Nadeshiko...