latest

Tidus, Yuna, Kimahri, LuLu, Wakka, Auron and Rikku.

While I liked each character and their personalities, when it came to fighting in a battle there were some that I preferred more over the others. As with most party based games, I would always try to level the characters up evenly in case there ever came a time when I might need to use them but sometimes I couldn't help but use the same characters over and over again.

For me it was Auron, Lulu and Tidus who were my main characters during a fight. Followed by Yuna and Wakka. And my least favorites were Rikku and Kimahri. I got the Celestial weapons for Auron, Lulu, Tidus and Yuna but I never bothered with the others.

Who we're your personal faves? :)

Tidus, Wakka, and Yuna are my favorites. I do enjoy using Lulu for Doublecast Ultima though. Aaand sadly, I got everyone's Celestial Weapons except for Lulu's.

Auron and Wakka are my favorites on the field of battle. You just got to love Auron's powerful blade and his varying sword techniques. Wakka, with his Blitzball prowess, makes him a favorite of mine due to his varying Slot Overdrives just like Setzer from FFVI. Wakka's Celestial Weapon maxed out to its full potential makes him even more awesome when it comes to racking up damage points.

My team was Tidus, Auron and Lulu. Their celestial weapons are just awesome and Auron sword techniques will help you breeze through the game. I really loved lulu's spells and her Ultima was amazing. I didn't really use Yuna much except when I needed help from her summons.

I think Sepiroth is the character worth fighting against if you have played crisis core. And cloud and others are good to be in the play. I'd say on that count, it'd be reasonable to say that such summon based playable characters are indeed fun to play in that case.

Well, It is Tidus, Yuna, and Rikku. That team is for my PvM or Player vs Monster. When I'm going to level up my sphere. Yuna will do the healing part while tidus will wreck their enemies. While Rikku will support from damaging. I choose Rikku because he put some cutie things in the game. But my Boss fight battle will be Tidus, Lulu, and Auron. Auron's ability to put status to the enemies and lowering their defences is great. And Lulu's magic were so damage heavily. And Tidus will do the most damaging part. :D

Administrator
Staff member
I like the combination of Auron, Wakka,Yuna and Lulu. I do use Tidus and Rikku but the are not part of my dream team.

Last edited:
I was going to say Auron by a landslide for the blade but you all bring up some good point with some of the others. I do like the shiny things though so I would still go with Auron.

My favourite is Wakka. He has in exceptional starting accuracy, making him the only character who can reliably hit flying enemies with his basic attack earlier on in the game(without the use of magic).

He is also one of the most dependable friends you can get. He may be prejudiced against the Al Bhed, but watching him cry made me cry too! Plus his definitely a hunk.

My favourite is Wakka. He has in exceptional starting accuracy, making him the only character who can reliably hit flying enemies with his basic attack earlier on in the game(without the use of magic).

He is also one of the most dependable friends you can get. He may be prejudiced against the Al Bhed, but watching him cry made me cry too! Plus his definitely a hunk.
Yeah I also saw Wakka as the best character, and evidence has also been shown by most friends on this platform. I therefore support you on this opne.