Collectibles Who watches pawn shoes on tv?

I know they are fake, but I still enjoy seeing the things they show us and learning about some historical pieces. Plus the storylines they make up are pretty catchy. What is your favorite show/item you have seen?

I do not watch any of the pawn shop television shows anymore. I used to like Pawn Stars, but I feel like they have all drifted away from any historic value they had. Obviously, there is still some history, but I feel like they have turned into reality shows now. That's why I dislike the fact that Pawn Stars is on the History Channel.

I know they are fake, but I still enjoy seeing the things they show us and learning about some historical pieces. Plus the storylines they make up are pretty catchy. What is your favorite show/item you have seen?

Chumlee is the greatest character ever. He is like a bulldog. He hates life and is so lazy and just wants to sit and relax and do nothing.

I do enjoy Pawn Stars. I haven't watched it recently, but the older shows were very interesting. The explanation of items and how they were used in history is great. The faint humor projected in each episode makes it enjoyable, too, real or not.

I enjoy Pawn Stars also! I am also a history major and I think the items brought in are extremely interesting. It's a great show along the lines of educational content. I also think that the characters do a great job at making the show comical. Especially when they try and prank each other, or just the "old man". His reactions are hilarious!

We get Pawn Stars here in England and I enjoy watching it. I like to see all the different items that come in, there is a great variety, and I love the staff too, especially the Old Man.

I use to watch those shows a lot, especially with my brother but I haven't done in a year or so now.

I used to watch PAWN Star. But I have not seen it in quite some time. There was some neat history on it at times-if the information was accurate. However, I cannot believe the high prices for some items. Other items, that would seem valuable to me, were not worth much at all.

Haha, yes I watch Pawn SHOWS. I really love Pawn Stars but I sort of fast forward through the BS stuff that's pretty boring to me and get to the interesting stuff!