The Cookie Man!
Since ForeverRed did a poll for Anyone here likes Kamen Rider Den-O....I thought I make one for who liked Kiva

So, who here likes Kamen Rider Kiva?

Stuff I like about Kiva (so far):

1) Kiva himself (although the whole 'allergic to the world' shtick is kinda... wow. o.o)
2) the female leads (we know who they are, right? :D)
3) Kivat
4) Darkness/Emperor Moon Break (one of my favorite Rider Kicks, along with Decade's and Ohja's)
5) Otoya? He's an idiot, but yeah he's awesome. :p

Stuff I don't/didn't like:

1) Spider Fangire
2) the OP theme (so far, the only KR OP I didn't like)
3) Wataru being kiddified in Decade (I'm not the only one, I'm sure)

In Justice, We Trust!
I found it an enjoyable series. I just think it's 2nd half, passed episode 30 wasn't as good as the first 20 episodes. The last three episodes especially felt rushed. Guess they wanted to end it quickly so they could move onto Decade

I freakin HATED how they made it seem like Wataru was useless unless he went Emperor form....

I liked it better when Kengo was a button-crazed asshole. I mean, they spend 30 episodes portraying his character like that, just have him...go Mr.Nice Guy all of a sudden

Other then the Spider Fangire, the only character I didn't really like was probably Kengo...

Oh, I dunno. Shinji in Ryuki went Survive fairly often from the moment he got it, too, IIRC. :D

As for Emperor form, it was ok, although I could've done without the cape.

In Justice, We Trust!
See, I don't really mind that Riders use their upgrade forms as their default forms once they get it...my only problem with Emperor form was that it made Wataru seem like he couldn't fight without it. That's what I meant when I said "They made him useless"

I wish Kiva used his other weapons more often though, it would've been awesome to see him dual wield Garulu Saber and Zanvat sword. Bloody shame they never used Basshaa fever, was Bashaa form the least popular of the trio or something?

Lurker
I've seen almost all of Kabuto through the present and everything TV-N has released of Ryuki so far, and Kiva is still my favorite.