final-fantasy-vii-cast.jpg

Hello guys!

I would like to ask who is your favorite party member in Final Fantasy VII. One that maybe suits your playstyle. It could also be one that has a back story that you like. Maybe you also like this party member because he is overpowered?

Who is your favorite party member? For me, I like Yuffie because she is a healer. In any RPG game that I play, I feel comfortable to have a party healer to support the main damage dealers. :)

I like Professor Hojo a lot in this Final Fantasy 7 game- because he is a mad scientist type of character that has to rely on brains alot. He dosen't have any magical powers and has no chrisma whatsoever, but is quite the master in this game though. Professor Hojo really likes to experiment a lot, especially with humans-and you have to luv that creepy laugh he has as well !

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
Barrett Wallace is my man, even though FF games are dominated by Asian looking characters, having one that is black and not with Asian looks makes me favor him the more :).

Tifa because she big pair of bouncy punches with her boxing style. She also have huge round e Martial arts skills because of her training. She have 2 beautiful materia of fire and ice. Ginormous! the damages she gives to the enemies are Ginormous. Last but not the least I love looking at her big big pair of eyes. So dreamy.

My primary choice is Cloud, of course, you have to. Yuffie because she is one of my favorite characters. Maybe Barret, not sure. Character-wise I would like to select Vincent as well, but his limits are just not that strong. Peace out!