shinkenchange!starninger!
can it be the white wizard because he did know about the water dragon stone's location?

I think we savely can rule out characters that appeared before Wiseman, due to him lying on the slab for so long time.

Super Moderator
Right now the bigger question for me is what was the point of Wiseman's reveal since he's done nothing since.

Lurker
It's customary for Big Bads to sit on their ass and do nothing while their minions wind up dying in vain. They've been doing it in Tokusatsu for a long ass time.

Super Moderator
It's customary for Big Bads to sit on their ass and do nothing while their minions wind up dying in vain. They've been doing it in Tokusatsu for a long ass time.

True. But the way it was done with Wiseman you would think that revealing what he looks like would have been saved for much further down the road and he would have just continued to be the voice behind the curtain doing the Great Leader of Shocker type thing.

Instead he comes out from behind the curtain and now he's just kinda hangin out it seems. So why even hide him at all let alone have a build up to his debut?

True. But the way it was done with Wiseman you would think that revealing what he looks like would have been saved for much further down the road and he would have just continued to be the voice behind the curtain doing the Great Leader of Shocker type thing.

Instead he comes out from behind the curtain and now he's just kinda hangin out it seems. So why even hide him at all let alone have a build up to his debut?

I think they were hiding his human form when we first saw. Then in episode 14 he transforms into his Phantom form and now he hangs around. It may of had something to do with Haruto and Koyomi knowing where the cave was which is why right after that he starts hanging out more.

Kamen Rider Dark Kabuto

As much as I agree with you here I have to admit it's a little thrilling to know his Phantom form but not his human form.

Super Moderator
As much as I agree with you here I have to admit it's a little thrilling to know his Phantom form but not his human form.

On the one hand it's kinda nice to have a face to go with the voice now but I was underwhelmed with Wiseman's design. Phoenix looks more like a main villain than he does IMO.

This is my stage now!!
Its to show us he IS a phantom, but much like the new episode with phoenix, we might have already seen his human form, and like Rinko, be caught unaware.

Kamen Rider Dark Kabuto
On the one hand it's kinda nice to have a face to go with the voice now but I was underwhelmed with Wiseman's design. Phoenix looks more like a main villain than he does IMO.

Agreed. The main villain cast is still pretty small though so maybe he'll get another form or an even stronger Phantom could be introduced. I'm hoping for the latter because the main villain cast feels really dry to me right now.