Lurker
If Wiseman is real and not something made up by Medusa, I'm guessing its either Koyomi or the wizard that gave Haruto his belt.

No Fear, No Pain.
They have been rehashing alot of other old shows...even if only in the movies. A rehashed Sailor Moon plot with a similar character really wouldn't surprise me much, though it should.

It stinks.
You know it might not be likely, but I'll be pretty susprised if it's Kizaki.

Super Moderator
I think it's more likely that he's a character we haven't met yet. Though I can also see the possibility of his being Kizaki. But then again Kizaki could be a red herring.

It stinks.
I think it's more likely that he's a character we haven't met yet. Though I can also see the possibility of his being Kizaki. But then again Kizaki could be a red herring.

It could likely be. It wouldn't susprise me if Kizaki was secretly working with Wiseman and the Phantoms.

Super Moderator
It could likely be. It wouldn't susprise me if Kizaki was secretly working with Wiseman and the Phantoms.

Yeah his working with them or being a Phantom himself somehow seems more plausible to me than his actually being Wiseman.

Wiseman must be humans.

He must've created the Phantoms himself. He has to be human and a mage like the White Wizard.

If he Wiseman is human, is it possible for him to transform into a Phantom too?

The cops being the bad guys is alittle bit above the current age level of the show's intended audience.