SLICE
Oh don't get me wrong.

Zubat is the most *BADASS* Toku warrior of all time.

There's no disputing that. Why?

Because you're only number 2.

He then lands on Earth, the merest act of doing so causing EVERYTHING to explode.

What about Super Apollogeist destroying an universe in Decade's finale and Decade's existence by itself somehow destroying the worlds?

Then there's Black RX somehow surviving the destruction of an alternate universe in the finale of his own show and flying back to Earth...

Of course, I guess the whole "universe destruction" thing in both RX and Decade are out of scale with everything else shown in their series, but they're still there.

In Kamen Rider, Decade is the strongest coz he has powers of all riders. BUT Tendou-Kabuto CAN outsmart him and give him a very good fight. Kuuga as well can make a good fight out of it remember he can destroy a everything in Ultimate Form.

This is my stage now!!
In Kamen Rider, Decade is the strongest coz he has powers of all riders. BUT Tendou-Kabuto CAN outsmart him and give him a very good fight. Kuuga as well can make a good fight out of it remember he can destroy a everything in Ultimate Form.

Now HERE is a smart fellow.:thumbs:

Super Moderator

Decade had the power of all Riders but then Ichigo and V3 sold his cards on ebay. Now he's just a dude with no story being chased by an angry guy in a silly rainhat.

It's over 8,000!
You've had more. First you try to dictate who is the strongest and now how many opinions anyone who is not you can have? :eyebrow: