SLICE
1. HYPER CLOCK UP = TIME TRAVEL
2. GIANT FREAKING LASER, THATS HOW.
3. Hyper Clock Up is limitless, unlike clock up, you (literally) have all the time you need.

Giant freaking laser....that's any different from the things they normally take how?

Also, from what you're saying, Kabuto should work like the TARDIS. From what I've seen...not so much.

You know, outside giving himself his own powers, but that was in a non canon movie.

He basically uses it as a different kind of super speed.

Which means he can have all the power in the world...he's going to have a damn fun time trying to kill an Ultra in all that time.

For an example on how insanely powerful some Ultras can be...

There was an enemy introduced in Ultraman Mebius.

His name was Enpera.

Enpera, for his opening act, casually turned the sun to *STONE*

Or, rather, covered it in stone.

Either way-that's impossibly badass.

He then lands on Earth, the merest act of doing so causing EVERYTHING to explode.

Enpera?

UltraSeven could feasibly beat him. It'd likely kill him to do so-but it's possible. At the very least, Enpera would know he was in a fight.

Ultraman Father is equal to Enpera. Neither could kill the other-though they did cripple each other for a time.

Ultraman Father is not as powerful as Belial.

Belial tore through almost every single named Ultra, and a dozen unanmed ones, in record time.

Zero managed to out fight Belial and blast him into a lava pit.

King....

King is King.

King can revive the dead and create miracles by EXISTING.

He has appeared for only a handful of times across the entire franchise for this reason and has never been seen to lose a fight FOR a reason.

If it comes to strongest Rider, I have no idea.

Maybe Kabuto. That's a really cheap trick.

But King is the strongest Toku warrior, if only due to being a living plot device.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfWz8Mv5t5g&feature=related"]YouTube - Mega Monster Battle: Ultra Galaxy Legend The Movie part 4 RAW[/ame] Here is King in Action, 2:50.

SLICE
Clearly Zubat's Japanese Cowboyness and King's Beard of Epic **** would cancel each other out and all of Toku would cease to exist...and yet we'd all be very happy regardless.

World peace would reign for all time and forever.

This is my stage now!!
Giant freaking laser....that's any different from the things they normally take how?

Also, from what you're saying, Kabuto should work like the TARDIS. From what I've seen...not so much.

You know, outside giving himself his own powers, but that was in a non canon movie.

He basically uses it as a different kind of super speed.

Which means he can have all the power in the world...he's going to have a damn fun time trying to kill an Ultra in all that time.

For an example on how insanely powerful some Ultras can be...

There was an enemy introduced in Ultraman Mebius.

His name was Enpera.

Enpera, for his opening act, casually turned the sun to *STONE*

Or, rather, covered it in stone.

Either way-that's impossibly badass.

He then lands on Earth, the merest act of doing so causing EVERYTHING to explode.

Enpera?

UltraSeven could feasibly beat him. It'd likely kill him to do so-but it's possible. At the very least, Enpera would know he was in a fight.

Ultraman Father is equal to Enpera. Neither could kill the other-though they did cripple each other for a time.

Ultraman Father is not as powerful as Belial.

Belial tore through almost every single named Ultra, and a dozen unanmed ones, in record time.

Zero managed to out fight Belial and blast him into a lava pit.

King....

King is King.

King can revive the dead and create miracles by EXISTING.

He has appeared for only a handful of times across the entire franchise for this reason and has never been seen to lose a fight FOR a reason.

If it comes to strongest Rider, I have no idea.

Maybe Kabuto. That's a really cheap trick.

But King is the strongest Toku warrior, if only due to being a living plot device.
Wow... King is pretty badass!
SO yeah, i guess that's it. King is the strongest Toku. You can't say i didn't put up a good argument though,:thumbs:, I still like riders the best, but King appears to ake th cake at this party.

Dear King, Leave some cake for Kuuga :D