This is my stage now!!
Well, um...you do know that almost every single Ultra moves at super human speeds as per norm, yes?

Like, from day one, Ultraman's flight speed has been stated (and shown, to the degree the special effects would allow) mach 4 or so.

We SEE how fast that is in Ultraman the Next, when an inexperienced and rather weak Ultra has a KICKASS aerial duel going at super sonic speeds.

Then of course you have, yet again, UltraSeven.

In UltraSeven X, while human form, he was shown to move just about as fast as the Flash when he wanted.

THEN you have Ultraman Zero, who is one of the most powerful Ultras, who...well murdered a small army of monsters in a few seconds using nothing but his Sluggers (hand blades) and super speed.

...which would match up to Clock Up pretty well, besides the fact that Tendo has to be able to KILL the Ultra in question.

You can be the fastest man in the world, but if you can't hurt the other guy, it doesn't matter how many times you hit him.

Zero could take on ALL of the Riders and win handily.

It'd be a hell of a lot closer, I admit, if they were equally sized up...but we've never seen Zero at human sizes so you'd have to seriously break something to make that happen.

Which kind of breaks the purpose of this thread.

And again

King is infinitely more powerful then Zero.

Zero is only a bit stronger then Belial.

King....

.......well we've been there before.

Ummm... We're talking THE SPEED OF TIME: THAT MEANS STOPPING TIME ITSELF AND YOU MOVE FREELY, THAT GIVES TENDOU PLENTY OF TIME TO SHOOT A BIG LASER AND DESTROY THE ULTRA, you're very nice and polite and all, but i think i win. But remember...

Walking the path of heaven, the man who will rule over everything..

Learn to walk the path friend.:thumbs:

SLICE
Except...why would that kill an Ultra.

Ultramen are on a totally different scale of power then any Kamen Rider.

How is he going to kill one exactly.

The only common way to kill them is to wait out their three minute timer.

....which he can't do clocked up.

How is he going to hurt one?

Just any of them.

Before we even get to the likes of Belial, Zero...or, you know, Ultraman and UltraSeven.

I mean, Ultraman *FLEW INTO A STAR* and was A OK.

UltraSeven is just as strong as Ultraman, maybe stronger.

EDIT: I'll try to find a clip of some of their feats. Though it'll be...difficult to put into context.

二番目の翻訳者
Ummm... We're talking THE SPEED OF TIME: THAT MEANS STOPPING TIME ITSELF AND YOU MOVE FREELY, THAT GIVES TENDOU PLENTY OF TIME TO SHOOT A BIG LASER AND DESTROY THE ULTRA, you're very nice and polite and all, but i think i win. But remember...

Walking the path of heaven, the man who will rule over everything..

Learn to walk the path friend.:thumbs:

I'm just saying, if Zubat overheard one of Tendou's "walking the path of heaven" speeches, he'd come on and be all "You are a fine walker of the path of heaven, my friend. But you are only... second best."

And then they would get into a path-of-heaven-walking contest, and Tendou would do his thing and be pretty impressive, but then Zubat would do something completely ridiculous that blew everybody's mind.

That's all I'm saying.

(I'm joking, btw.)

This is my stage now!!
The only common way to kill them is to wait out their three minute timer.

....which he can't do clocked up.

How is he going to hurt one?

1. HYPER CLOCK UP = TIME TRAVEL
2. GIANT FREAKING LASER, THATS HOW.
3. Hyper Clock Up is limitless, unlike clock up, you (literally) have all the time you need.

Super Moderator
Now I'm imagining the Kabuto Zector coming towards Tendou only to be knocked out of the way by Zubat in his flying car. :laugh:

This is my stage now!!
I'm just saying, if Zubat overheard one of Tendou's "walking the path of heaven" speeches, he'd come on and be all "You are a fine walker of the path of heaven, my friend. But you are only... second best."

And then they would get into a path-of-heaven-walking contest, and Tendou would do his thing and be pretty impressive, but then Zubat would do something completely ridiculous that blew everybody's mind.

That's all I'm saying.

(I'm joking, btw.)

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: