SLICE
You obviously have not protected many smiles, my friend. You see, I think Kuuga is the strongest not because he is powerful (stay with me, don't get confused just yet) but because he is Yusuke Godai, the man of many (very many) skills. He is the perfect Hero. Why? Because the most powerful Kaijin EVER, Daguva Zeba, who can destroy the whole damn WORLD with a kick, like ultimate, was not defeated by "Ultimate Kuuga", he was Defeated by Yusuke Godai, the man who chases dreams. By his will to live, fight and protect, his arcle shattered, he finished off the king of all grongi. That is the true hero, in any sense. Thats why Yusuke is stronger than "Ultraman King" (who is still pretty goddamn awesome, regardless)

But as far as awesomeness goes, no matter who wins, tendou wins even more.

Ten no michi o iki, subete o tsukasadoru. >8(

...you know, there is a reason I fan wanked about UltraSeven.

I didn't do it because I'm that big a nerd. Well, part of that was.

But mostly because it was to show...

All of that?

That's really nice and all...

......but no.

Daguva Zeba is...plotly powerful, sure. We have no method to really gauge his strength...

But I can tell you what he can't do.

He can't casually create an object larger then our moon with a wave of his hand and as little effort as possible.

It's kind of like the DBZ issue.

Destroying a planet, when you have a certain amount of power, is pretty easy.

*MAKING* one is far harder.

Ultraman King could bring people back to life, among other abilities.

Beyond that...

Let's look at UltraSeven VS Kamen Rider Kuuga.

We'll even make Kuuga Ultimate Kuuga for the purpose of the fight, but in doing so Seven has to be giant size. As its only 'fair'.

Kuuga raises his hand and sets Seven on fire!

...Seven brushes it off, picks up Kuuga and hurls him into space.

Human sized, it'd be a closer fight, but I still feel Seven would win. Because he's more powerful and deadlier in a fight.

Which...is the purpose of this whole thing.

Godai is an AMAZING character. He's a GREAT guy.

But he's not the most powerful toku character.

That's still Ultraman King who is basically a God to Ultramen.

Who, as I have mentioned, could beat any Rider if only because...

Well yeah.

They're on different levels of power.

Hell, OOOs has trouble fighting monsters that's about the size of Ultraman's FOOT.

King Dark was kicking the crap out of ALL the Riders until Deind made his Decade grow (and he'd still be a runt compared to any Ultra)

And, again.

King is the GOD OF THEM.

I'm sorry, but...no.

Kuuga is a cool guy, but he's not the King.

...you know, there is a reason I fan wanked about UltraSeven.

I didn't do it because I'm that big a nerd. Well, part of that was.

But mostly because it was to show...

All of that?

That's really nice and all...

......but no.

Daguva Zeba is...plotly powerful, sure. We have no method to really gauge his strength...

But I can tell you what he can't do.

He can't casually create an object larger then our moon with a wave of his hand and as little effort as possible.

It's kind of like the DBZ issue.

Destroying a planet, when you have a certain amount of power, is pretty easy.

*MAKING* one is far harder.

Ultraman King could bring people back to life, among other abilities.

Beyond that...

Let's look at UltraSeven VS Kamen Rider Kuuga.

We'll even make Kuuga Ultimate Kuuga for the purpose of the fight, but in doing so Seven has to be giant size. As its only 'fair'.

Kuuga raises his hand and sets Seven on fire!

...Seven brushes it off, picks up Kuuga and hurls him into space.

Human sized, it'd be a closer fight, but I still feel Seven would win. Because he's more powerful and deadlier in a fight.

Which...is the purpose of this whole thing.

Godai is an AMAZING character. He's a GREAT guy.

But he's not the most powerful toku character.

That's still Ultraman King who is basically a God to Ultramen.

Who, as I have mentioned, could beat any Rider if only because...

Well yeah.

They're on different levels of power.

Hell, OOOs has trouble fighting monsters that's about the size of Ultraman's FOOT.

King Dark was kicking the crap out of ALL the Riders until Deind made his Decade grow (and he'd still be a runt compared to any Ultra)

And, again.

King is the GOD OF THEM.

I'm sorry, but...no.

Kuuga is a cool guy, but he's not the King.
my turn. for me, the most powerful tokusatsu character is kamen rider black. if he accepted his power as the creation king. one obliterated universe, coming up! but he didn't accept it. darn.

looks like ultraman king (or emperor or deity or whatever he's called) is left alone to answer this infinity-dollar-question. what do you think, ultraman king?

ultraman king: well... uh... i don't know. hee-hee-hee-hee-hee...

This is my stage now!!

And, again.

King is the GOD OF THEM.

I would definitely agree with Ultraman King being the strongest toku, (despite kuuga being my favorite) but only because there is almost no "God" or higher deity of any sort in kamen Rider (yet created, anyway) that can match King. So yeah, you may be right, except for one thing...

Decahacks

Yes, yes, i half-omitted Decade from this thread, but being as childish as i am, there is only one way i can win this argument: Decade. He certainly has no problem destroying giant charcters, dont you think? (hint hint: J :thumbs:)plus, he has clock up, invisible, and every other attack in the rider series, so when you fight him, you fight every Rider.

Sorry to bring down my favorite ultra, but this is how it is.

SLICE
my turn. for me, the most powerful tokusatsu character is kamen rider black. if he accepted his power as the creation king. one obliterated universe, coming up! but he didn't accept it. darn.

looks like ultraman king (or emperor or deity or whatever he's called) is left alone to answer this infinity-dollar-question. what do you think, ultraman king?

ultraman king: well... uh... i don't know. hee-hee-hee-hee-hee...

...what? What is this I don't even

Can some one tell me what he just said?

I would definitely agree with Ultraman King being the strongest toku, (despite kuuga being my favorite) but only because there is almost no "God" or higher deity of any sort in kamen Rider (yet created, anyway) that can match King. So yeah, you may be right, except for one thing...

Decahacks

Yes, yes, i half-omitted Decade from this thread, but being as childish as i am, there is only one way i can win this argument: Decade. He certainly has no problem destroying giant charcters, dont you think? (hint hint: J :thumbs:)plus, he has clock up, invisible, and every other attack in the rider series, so when you fight him, you fight every Rider.

Sorry to bring down my favorite ultra, but this is how it is.

Um...I went into this.

Infact I went into this several times.

Let's say Decade squares off against my favorite Ultra, UltraSeven.

First things first-UltraSeven is the better fighter.

There is no arguing this. Decade, though not as bad as OOOs, largely relied on his powers to save his ass. Without them, he tended to get his ass kicked.

Second thing-none of Decade's powers matter much compared to Seven's own.

Seven can move super fast, see invisible objects, has super human strength FAR above Decade's....

And let's not forget, Decade Complete almost NEVER USES ANY OF HIS SPECIAL POWERS.

Oh, and this is all assuming that he's the same size as UltraSeven.

Which is a pretty far stretch, considering the biggest we've seen Decade was...about 50 feet tall.

UltraSeven is 40 meters.

To say there's a size difference is...staggering.

But still.

Let's look at their weapons.

Decade has his sword and gun, neither of which are going to put Seven down.

He also has his Rider Kick...which takes a silly amount of time to set up and is VERY dodgeable.

Seven can easily avoid the Rider kick, the only thing that might take him out of this fight.

As I mentioned before, Seven is beyond a determinator. Decade is going to have to either kill Seven, and good luck doing that Decade, or...

Well actually, he's just going to have to kill Seven. He has no way to stop him from transforming.

On the flip side...

Decade is very easy to knock out of his Rider form with a potent enough attack.

One Wide Shot to the face and its over for him.

And keep in mind. Seven is a pretty strong Ultra-but there are others much stronger then him, before you'd ever reach Ultraman Zero, and he's still FAR below King.

Ultraman Zero would just RAPE Decade.

Belial...Belial would have zero problems with the would be Great Leader.

King?

King defeated Belial, who utterly thrashed Seven in a fight for the record, with a *WAVE OF HIS HAND*

You need to keep in mind the sheer insanity that involves.

NO other Toku character ranks with King.

That's...just about all there is to it.

This is my stage now!!
Yeah I concede. Except for one thing...

Tendou Souji

HYPER CLOCK UP, FRIEND.

I don't care how fast you wave your hand, you are not faster than time itself. Plus, Tendou is an expert strategist, working his way around a higher life form, (worm) and fights in an unmatchable aspect. Plus, in case you say that King would win before he transforms, he catches the hyper zecter OUT OF TIME ITSELF, thats a pretty fast henshin.

He is the strongest I've got left, and if you top this, i lose.:sweat:

This was a lot of fun, I'm curious to see your reply. :D

this is just how awesome Toku is, it makes such passionate arguments that are both fun and they make you think.

TOKUSATSU FOR THE WIN! >8(

SLICE
Well, um...you do know that almost every single Ultra moves at super human speeds as per norm, yes?

Like, from day one, Ultraman's flight speed has been stated (and shown, to the degree the special effects would allow) mach 4 or so.

We SEE how fast that is in Ultraman the Next, when an inexperienced and rather weak Ultra has a KICKASS aerial duel going at super sonic speeds.

Then of course you have, yet again, UltraSeven.

In UltraSeven X, while human form, he was shown to move just about as fast as the Flash when he wanted.

THEN you have Ultraman Zero, who is one of the most powerful Ultras, who...well murdered a small army of monsters in a few seconds using nothing but his Sluggers (hand blades) and super speed.

...which would match up to Clock Up pretty well, besides the fact that Tendo has to be able to KILL the Ultra in question.

You can be the fastest man in the world, but if you can't hurt the other guy, it doesn't matter how many times you hit him.

Zero could take on ALL of the Riders and win handily.

It'd be a hell of a lot closer, I admit, if they were equally sized up...but we've never seen Zero at human sizes so you'd have to seriously break something to make that happen.

Which kind of breaks the purpose of this thread.

And again

King is infinitely more powerful then Zero.

Zero is only a bit stronger then Belial.

King....

.......well we've been there before.