I have Sprint, and will be upgrading my phone to the HTC Evo 4G at the end of December? Does anyone else here have Sprint?

私の占いは当たる
I've had Sprint for going on 7 years. ATM I have an LG Lotus.

I can't wait to get the Evo. Outside of the poor battery life, I've heard its one of Sprint's best phones yet!

Word on street is...they plan on releasing an HTC Evo "Slide"... Just google it.

私の占いは当たる
I have an upgrade coming up but I don't think I'll use it right away. None of these phones really attracts me more than the one I already have.

Which one do you have?

I have the Samsung Exclaim...and I can't stand it anymore!

I had the instinct phone for over a year, then it just randomly stopped working, the touch screen that is, freaking touch screens.
but evo sounds nice, but I might get something simple next time I can upgrade my phone.

Used to, when I was on my family's plan. But we gave that up because my father's too cheap to pay for text messaging.

I like the the full keyboard on the Samsung Epic, but the HDMI feature for the Evo is something that I'm really interested in. I still have some time to decide between the Epic or Evo. I just wish I could test both phones out somehow.

CHUPA SHOTARO!
Had Sprint for seven years now lol

You have the Exclaim Blaze? I have that one too but I still like it. I can't upgrade for a while now but I don't have any plans upgrading mine. I've thought about it but after a while I decided not to. I've had this phone for over a year now (Got it around July-August of last year) and I don't mind having it. Phone calls and texts is all I need lol Instead I got the new iTouch 8g I really don't need a new phone now that I got this. :)