Ryatta
Hey All,

So I've just had TOEI take down one of my Sentai reviews on youtube and I was wondering if anyone has, or knows of anyone who's sucessfully been able to get their videos reinstated.

I know they've been on the warpath with fandubs and full episodes but the video on question only devoted about 5 minutes of time with lots of little cut clips and even less audio to if (strange choice when I have much longer videos dedicated to their sentai films that almost exclusively use cut clips)

I've appealed against this one but is it worth trying to get any other videos back or should I just make videos using as little footage as possible to avoid this in the future?

oh and apologies if I should have posted this elsewhere :)

It's morphin time! Dragonzord!
well I don't use Kamen Rider Leo I use hokageking and I had my new divide mashed up with Kamen Rider Kabuto video subject to copyright claim but I didn't save my sources so it's actually more of my fault to be honest but it's still pissed me off because it had the most views of any video ever made so yeah point taken and I think toei should just lighten up a bit

Banned
well I don't use Kamen Rider Leo I use hokageking and I had my new divide mashed up with Kamen Rider Kabuto video subject to copyright claim but I didn't save my sources so it's actually more of my fault to be honest but it's still pissed me off because it had the most views of any video ever made so yeah point taken and I think toei should just lighten up a bit

There is no video you have up or had up that "it had the most views of any video ever" it might have the most views of any video YOU have put up personally, but not of all yt videos.

My first YT account was ban by 4Kids; dunno why though considering the clips I used in the TMVs and Film Test were Ryuki footage, which meant it had Shinji, Ren, Asakura, etc. Heck, some clips withere mixed in with stuff from Kuuga to Kiva at that time.

If it were Toei, I'd understand, but the fact it said "4KIDS" was bit of a head scratcher. Even after watching all of DK, Ryuki, and putting it side by side with my edited clips. I was still scratching my head. Just the way "4Kids" banned me, made it seem like they bought off all the Kamen Rider Shows.:laugh:

Even with clips that had...

GanGan G, Tackle, V1, Riotroopers, ZECTroopers, Oni no Yoroi...da heck...none of these characters appeared in Masked Rider or Dragon Knight.

...wierd.

Yeah, I was upset, but at the same time I laughed a bit cause it made me kind of think at the time that 4KIDS was getting ready to rape the Heisei Era.:laugh:

D

Dr Kain

Contact Little Kuriboh and find out what he does. His account has been taken down many times for stupid reasons.

Nevertheless, it makes me want to upload my History of Super Sentai/Kamen Rider videos I used for my anime convention panels.

Contact Little Kuriboh and find out what he does. His account has been taken down many times for stupid reasons.

Nevertheless, it makes me want to upload my History of Super Sentai/Kamen Rider videos I used for my anime convention panels.

I heard that sometimes accounts get banned even if it were just a cosplay of that said character or some fan film not related to any of it. Even just simple discussions that don't even use clips or images. So...just even talking about the subject gets the account banned.

Again...head scratcher.

I doubt it; the first video ever uploaded onto YT is still up and, if memory serves, that had over 3 million-something views.

The first youtube video ever...wow...that must be one adorable kitten...

The new Tendou Souji
:laugh:

It's just this, (10 million views, I was somewhat right):
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNQXAC9IVRw"]Me at the zoo - YouTube[/ame]