I think at the Pirates of the Caribbean World, It will be interesting to interact with Faris from FFV and I had never seen her in HD 3d, she will really fit in with the Pirate theme since she is a pirate. Maybe she can have Balthier and Vaan as the crew of her Pirate ship.

On the Monsters Inc world Vivi and Quina from FFIX together with Kimahri from Final Fantasy 9 will fit in since they already look like Monsters. There is no need for them to disguise.

In Frozen world, Lulu from FFX would be good since Fire is one of her powers. With the possibility of fighting Elsa, She is going to be a Good assist.

For the Toy Story world, I wanted this cute Cloud Strife action figure as a team mate.
4a48360516c01a7d4922fde3c39f8138--cloud-strife-final-fantasy.jpg

That is a Good nostalgia for for people who played the original.

For the Wreckin Ralph World, I guess this is where Lighting and Noctis fits in.

Mai

I would like to summon Ifrit! I wanted to use him against the the villains on the Hercules world and I wanted to use him against Elsa's minions.

Noctis and Lighting are a must because this will be their Kingdom Hearts debut. They are the first 2 names that pops out of my head.

Administrator
Staff member
My suggestion will be Zack because he is a promotion for Final Fantasy 7 crisis core and the upcoming remake. Aerith should come back since they already have Mandy Moore doing voice for Rapunzel, so have her voice the first character she ever voiced.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
How about getting to see Vanye in the game? Wouldn't that be awesome to have a character like Vanye in that particular make. I would have him in the game first more than any other character.

Administrator
Staff member
I wanna see Terra in Kingdom Hearts for the first time. It would be cool to see someone from a Pre-3d era make a cameo. I am very sure that Noctis will be on this game because he is the most recent hero. Lightning is also guaranteed to make it. Squall will alway be on this game he is a staple of the series after all.

Administrator
Staff member
I really think that we are going to have Noctis and Lightning on this game because they are the most recent Final Fantasy heroes.