Who are Foundation X??? *W, OOO, and Fourze Spoilers*

Net movies don't mean anything...........c'mon man

Net movies don't mean anything for "continuity", but that doesn't change my point. It's the first non-Tsukada production that mentions them. It at least shows that the person writing the net movie knew about them and knew fans would like the reference, differently from OOO's staff who didn't care about the idea at all.

I suspect as much as anything else they justified the non-appearance of Foundation X in OOO by pointing out that they already had one foundation in the show and it would either get confusing or a corporate warfare angle would distract from the whole Rider fighting kaijin thing.

Happy Birthday!
Foundation X was more like a ladder organization version of the Great Leader.
It is like the man behind the man or a big villanous organization behind another big villanous organization. Now I was wondering now that in Kamen Rider W's movie, OOO is canonically present within the series as the movie was set somewhere within the last 10 eps, specifically in between 44, and 45. This Foundation X pops out of nowhere with that lady with a tab with core medals that could link OOO with that of his predecessor, W. In the OOO series, I was hoping to see them in the long run but they did not. Now as for the crossover film OOO and W, I was expecing them to pop out of nowhere within the show and the plot within the OOO segment is coherent with the series, however it gave me a headache. Then somewhere in the end of OOO, came the Amanogawa High School student duos Kengo and Jojima of Fourze and it seems like they are set in the same world altogether.

Well, what if the Fourze finally has W, Accel, Skull, Eternal (revived somehow), OOO, Birth, Proto-Birth, Fourze & Meter fighting against not only the Horoscopes but Dopants, Yummys and Zodiarts?

Happy Birthday!
Well, that could explain some of the blanks that were generated in the long run in between the 3 series.

Foundation X can never be compared to The Great Leader or any of the high ranked Shocker officials.

They are just a bunch of normal humans who are sometimes smart enough to duplicate outside-powers and sell them to a third buyer.

Their only "homemade" power was the Gaia Memories, which were laughable compared to other KR villains powers.
They could boss the Sonozaki family around because they relied on them for power, but why would a Greed or a Horoscope take orders from a bunch of humans?

I don't see Foundation X taking the lead-role again any time soon unless they come up with something original again, but as it is now THEY are the ones who rely on other villain groups to give them data.

Last edited:
I am happy if we continue to get small cameos, but I don't want Foundation X to become main villains again.
I don't think you can really compare them to the Great Leader. They are not interested in controlling the world or destroying the Riders unless there is any profit in it.
Thats what I love about them so much. They could easily produce gear for the good guys if there was any money to earn from it. They don't give a **** about who fights who, but if you try to mess with their operations, they WILL take action against you.

So, kind of like Wolfram & Hart from Joss Whedon's Angel, then?

That could be interesting.

They could boss the Sonozaki family around because they relied on them for power, but why would a Greed or a Horoscope take orders from a bunch of humans?

They're a bunch of humans with data on various power sources. Even if they didn't make the base of the tech itself, they're gathering various exotic technologies around them.

The villain from Megamax used a driver with a combination of three energy sources (Medals, Switches and SOLU from the movie itself) that seems like the kind of thing that Foundation X can do if it's placed in a "main antagonist" position. Besides, we really know nothing about their leadership and true goals. Although they seem to be just weapon sellers/researchers, they could easily be taken in any direction at this point.