White Noise, See Adam Driver’s funny side this December 30

Awkward Correspondent
“White Noise,” a comedy film, stars Adam Driver in the lead role. According to his Brand, he plays serious roles in the majority of his films, which is consistent with his brand. Given that he has been nominated for and won a number of awards, it should come as no surprise that the majority of the roles he has been cast in have been on the more serious side. We can expect White Noise to change we know about him as he explores a more comedic side of him.
This film is based from the 1985 novel of  Don DeLillo, hence you can see the 1980s fashion and technology. Despite the fact that this is a work of fiction, I can empathize with the mayhem depicted in this film because of my own experiences during the pandemic. People appear to be panicked as they shop at grocery stores, as if they are afraid of their own mortality.
It is directed by...

Continue reading...

Dogma of the Dragons
There is a movie back in early 2000s with the same title but its a horror movie with a different plot.

悪を断つ剣
I love it when a trailer doesn't reveal any plot details. Having faith in the finished product and the actors involved is a good sign. There's a lot of excitement about the actors and the director, but I think everyone here should read the source novel first. Not only is it one of my favorite books, but it is also written very clearly and has a lot of great humor. How I long to see Adam and Greta together again! Seeing Greta in yet another role is going to be a treat.

There's Plastic tree
Right now, I feel like crying. Since I first read the book in 2007, I have considered it the best piece of literature ever written, and I have longed for a film adaptation ever since. Adam Driver is the most versatile actor I am familiar with. In every role, he completely and convincingly becomes the character. I have a lot of concerns whenever one of my favorite books is adapted into a film, but Baumbach is a very skilled director. So, I have faith that the film is in capable hands. Even though Adam isn't who I pictured when I envisioned an actor playing Jack, I have faith in his ability to carry it off.

8up

Technicolor
Despite the fact that I haven't read the book and don't particularly enjoy Noah Baumbach's work or Netflix in general, the trailer for this film has piqued my interest. The versatility of Adam Driver's acting career is unmatched.

Don DeLillo is one of my favorite authors, and White Noise is my favorite of his books. Both choices are good, in my opinion. I've dreamed about making a movie out of this story for years. This is without a doubt one of the best works of fiction written in the last fifty years. Delillo has his work cut out for him to keep up with such great writers.