For me NES is completely different frim the remake version so you should just play that on an emulator or something in your free time since its a different experience altogether. I have played the original, and I prefer the remake personally.

After reading a few reviews online, I just decided to go for FFVI instead which did me justice if I do so say myself.

Hi everyone? I'm pretty sure they are more or less the same. Just play it on what you have and prefer. The social stuff they added doesn't really add much to the game unless you really want to go balls deep and max out everything.

Even though I have not played any of the available versions, I would think they all are more likely the same. Well, those who have played the game would answer the question the best though.

Even though I have not played any of the available versions, I would think they all are more likely the same. Well, those who have played the game would answer the question the best though.
I went with FFVI an I loved it, you should try it.

If that 3 is the actual 3 NES and not 6 then that version is super awesome. Just pick the platform you think you'll have the best time playing on.

If that 3 is the actual 3 NES and not 6 then that version is super awesome. Just pick the platform you think you'll have the best time playing on.
This is exactly what I'm trying to say, I would rather just play FFVI than FF3.

It depends which version you're talking about. JP FFIII or NA FFIII.

I've played the NA FFIII and it's one of my favorites, I've played about 5 minutes of the 3DS remake of the JP FFIII but never continued.

I think the steam version was the worst one. I don't know why but maybe it is because of the lack of the auto battle feature.

I played the Pixel remaster version but I would like to have the Nintendo DS remakes too.