The Golden Wizard
Within "Toku" we have some pretty awesome transformation sequences. My question is out of the bunch. Which one would you love to have if you were suddenly bestowed with Super Powers?

:hmm:

For me, it would have to be "Kamen Rider Wizard" ;)

Last edited:
R

raden238

I love em all. But I'm going to go with the Kamen Riders. I can't pick one specifically so I'll just list them in no particular order. Decade, Faiz, Wizard, IXA, Birth, Gaim, Meteor, Ryuki

toku, easily the metal heroes henshin sequences are the best, not really any choreography needed like in super sentai, they felt more like in the heat of the moment, they would just henshin, so for me the metal heroes do it better

img_0

sekisha.jpg

Treasure Cards of the Underworld
Most specifically, the Dragon Knight transformation - it did the shield thing from Blade but made it 360° on every axis. 8D

A simple passerby...
Usually, I'd say I'd go with Kuuga, Gills, or Chalice for this matter, but nowadays, I'm feeling more like taking on the title of the Golden Knight, Garo. :castlerock:

Hum, do the roll calls count as transformations ?
Because if you take KR or Space sheriff, they're pretty much doing the henshin and their pose at the same time, while sentai do it in two times.

Well my Top would be

HENSHIN

- Timeranger (I love the Matrix Effect)
- Gouraiger (I just love the HA when their visors shut off)
- Gaoranger (the way the helmets come on is neat)
- Magiranger (the pose with the Tenku Seija behind is cool)
- Shinkenger

Henshin AND Roll Call

- Shinkenger (the best use of onajiku (同じく) in Japanese)
- Dairanger
- Hurricaneger (hurricaneger and gouraiger)
- Magiranger (both normal and legend)
- Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaranger

The roll call by themselves are way too numerous to be put here so I won't bother !

Last edited:
Hum, do the roll calls count as transformations ?
Because if you take KR or Space sheriff, they're pretty much doing the henshin and their pose at the same time, while sentai do it in two times.

Well my Top would be

The roll call by themselves are way too numerous to be put here so I won't bother !

The space sheriff are more spontaneous of course they have the whole choreography but once in while they just henshin in a midst of an explosion or while diving from a cliff which takes the cake for me!!!