Which series as a whole is more BLOODY Super Sentai or Kamen Rider?

If you're looking for violence and gore you'll probably want to check out Garo. It's not like Noboru Iguchi levels of gore (few things are), but it's a lot more graphically violent than any of the shows aimed at kids. Plus it's just really good.

I've started watching Garo. I like it a lot. :thumbs:

GAMMA TSUNAMI! (╯°□°)╯︵
The early Sentai seasons get pretty violent not sure about bloody though.

Both Masked Rider and Super Sentai have had bloodshed in their glory days. (Even the first Rider Series' first 13 episodes!) But yeah, Amazon's got 'em all beat! The dude rips into his monster foes, biting them, and chopping their limbs off.

Inazuman Flash (Toei; 1974) has a lot of bloodshed, even beheadings in at least one episode (where Sanagiman also gets sliced in the arm, spurting blood)! And Fuehrer Geisel gets his non-eye poked out by Inazuman near the end of the series finale.

Needless to say, the 70s Godzilla films have bloodshed up the wazoo! The violence in those films were pretty brutal (with both monsters and humans alike).

The Passing Through Crisis
Shin Kamen Rider was kind of bloody from what I remember. Not as bloody as Amazon as I've read, but still bloody.