Which series as a whole is more BLOODY Super Sentai or Kamen Rider?

Mad Skillz
Neither series is really bloody. The most you get (outside of something like Amazon or select fights in Sentai) is seeing the actors with fake blood on their faces. Though I guess Sentai had the habit of having these...fights that basically have people spewing blood all over the place more than Rider ever did. Looks incredibly fake, so I don't think it should really matter all that much.

I'm talking like this.

kr%2021.gif

It's over 8,000!
I think Amazon has enough bloodiness to put Kamen Rider on top.

Last edited:
Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
I'm talking like this.

kr%2021.gif

In case you were asking what series that was from, it's Kamen Rider Kuuga. If you're looking for more of the same, well I don't know too much about the Showa stuff (looks like Darkster recommends Amazon, which jives with what I've heard about it) but Kuuga is by far the bloodiest of the Heisei Rider shows. Agito has some very interesting ways for people to get killed, though.

Interesting. Any other tokusatsu series with a lot of bloody fights?

Mad Skillz
It's spread out, but like I said earlier, it only happens on rare occasions, so that fight in Kuuga isn't representative of all its fights.

Friendship and the Cosmos.
In Kuuga, Godai only bleeds 4 times. The first time isn't a lot of blood (25), the episode from the gif above doesn't have much blood after that (35), and then 42 and 48 have some blood. That's really about it. It's not excessive like Amazon.

Interesting. Any other tokusatsu series with a lot of bloody fights?
If you're looking for violence and gore you'll probably want to check out Garo. It's not like Noboru Iguchi levels of gore (few things are), but it's a lot more graphically violent than any of the shows aimed at kids. Plus it's just really good.