This is a bit of an unconventional and hardcore fan question, but I just got thinking. With virtually every single Sentai series, we're either seeing the newest team of a particular Sentai tradition (eg the Kyoryugers are at least 500 years old, if not millions of years old) or have been essentially formed many years prior to the series starting (eg the Go-busters were actually created 13 years prior to the series starting - ie Youko was actually 3 years old when she became a Go-Buster).

With this in mind, which Sentai team has the newest tradition? It's tempting to say Gokaiger, but the tradition there, which at least goes back to Akared and with him no doubt the creation of the mobirates (remembering that Basco as an a Akaki Pirate technically used to be a Gokaiger), could actually be far more timeless than him appearing with the creation of the 30th Sentai team.

The other 2 possibilities would be Go-Onger and Boukenger, however these would depend on when the Go-On Wings were initially trained and when the SGS was formed, respectively.

Anyone else able to shed light on this?

Professional Chef and Entertainer
it really depends, most of the concepts for the rangers gear in go-busters got remade into kyoryuger. there is a gun and a sword weapon that can combine together, their is a motorcycle in the team's arsenal that can transform into some robot of some kind(red buster only had cheeda nich though), the sixth ranger has a firing like weapon to transform(the morphin' blaster and the gaburichanger) and has a sword weapon which can be used in the cockpits (the driblade and the zanderthunder).

it really depends, most of the concepts for the rangers gear in go-busters got remade into kyoryuger. there is a gun and a sword weapon that can combine together, their is a motorcycle in the team's arsenal that can transform into some robot of some kind(red buster only had cheeda nich though), the sixth ranger has a firing like weapon to transform(the morphin' blaster and the gaburichanger) and has a sword weapon which can be used in the cockpits (the driblade and the zanderthunder).

That's not what he meant. He meant in-show tradition. For example, the Shinkenger were the 18th(?) set of Shinkenger. So their "tradition" goes back to the first ever set of Shinkenger.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
The Go-ongers were fighting for about six month before the start of the serie, that seems pretty new...

Though like you mentioned we don't know how long the Go-on Wings had been actively training.

I think it might be some of the earlier sentai but I don't know those very well.

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
:hmm:....I'd say Go-Onger because they've introduced a new way of training, especially since the main team; Red, Blue, and Yellow has been training for six months before the series started, but we're still not sure about how long the Go-On Wings have been training.

isn't Goseiger the newest though? as everyone else stated above, Go-onger has been fighting the Gaiark for six months prior to the first episode. but iirc, the Goseigers were on Earth for only like what, a few days/weeks for training until the Warstar showed up?

isn't Goseiger the newest though? as everyone else stated above, Go-onger has been fighting the Gaiark for six months prior to the first episode. but iirc, the Goseigers were on Earth for only like what, a few days/weeks for training until the Warstar showed up?
The Goseigers were part of a larger group though. They say the Gosei Angels have been protecting the Earth ever since they moved into their own dimension - even going so far as to say that if the Tower of Heaven hadn't been destroyed then the current on-Earth team would have been immediately replaced with more experienced people as soon as the bad guys had shown up. So within their storyline the Goseigers were a part of a long tradition too.

The Goseigers were part of a larger group though. They say the Gosei Angels have been protecting the Earth ever since they moved into their own dimension - even going so far as to say that if the Tower of Heaven hadn't been destroyed then the current on-Earth team would have been immediately replaced with more experienced people as soon as the bad guys had shown up. So within their storyline the Goseigers were a part of a long tradition too.
One of the things I hated most about Goseiger was that we didn't even get a movie with a handful of other Goseigers.

Also, in regards to this topic (which I think could really use some rewording)... ... No, I think it could just really use some rewording. "Tradition" is not the word I think you were looking for, because I'm just dumbfounded as to what you mean here.