Which sentai series do you want Shout! Factory to bring over next?

MV Maker
I refer you to the title. I know Shout! reads these forums (hi, guys), so I figure now's as good a time as any to leave some feedback on what series you'd like next (or ever).

Naturally, my vote goes to Dairanger (though I'd also love to see Shinkenger and maaaaybe Jetman as well, if they could pull that off), but that's just me.

(I know they said in one interview they'd like to do the next season next, and I really hope they mean Dairanger and not Ohranger. They could always market Dai as "the power rangers season that never was," thanks to their cameo in Super Megaforce)

Also, my apologies if this exact thread has been made before (I looked, but I couldn't fine one).

I don't have low self esteem.
I think it would be really awesome if they released all Super Sentai seasons (from Go-Ranger to the current season) all at once. But of course that's not gonna happen.

I think depending on sales it's probably most likely they'll release DaiRanger.

What would also be awesome is if they'll release Go-Busters (considering that it's the first Sentai since Jetman that's not been adapted for a Power Rangers series), and Kyoryuger while Dino Charge is still currently airing.

What would also be cool is if they'll release a pre-ZyuRanger season (Liveman and Jetman are AWESOME), and maybe even a Non-Sentai Tokusatsu. How about Kamen Rider BLACK and RX. I'm sure some people who've watched Masked Rider might be interested to see the original Japanese version with a better alternative than those rubbish HK Bootleg subs.. Maybe a subbed version of Metalder and Spielban would be cool!!

Dairangers would be a good Sentai series for Shout Factory to bring over. It might cause a demand for a American made Dairangers movie. :D

NonStereoBlack
Dairangers would be a good Sentai series for Shout Factory to bring over. It might cause a demand for a American made Dairangers movie. :D

Hell no. If history has taught us something is american remakes suck.

But yes, if something deserves a DVD after Zyuranger, it is Dairanger.

Kamen Rider Shin, ZO, and J 3Pk...along with the Kamen Rider World Short.

Kamen Rider Black/Black RX featuring RX Run All Over the World Special.

well so far they're releasing in order so why not leave it at that, and no offense to shout factory but they're not exactly my first pick to do a sub release for Any Kamen Rider

I vote they keep going in order moving ahead from the MMAR source series. I would love to see all the
Power Rangers source shows here. That would get Go Busters and the train series over which were
skipped by Saban so I say continue in order with the Zeo source show next.