Which sentai has the most sexually attractive giant robots?

Wow... Has it really come to this? Looking at giant robots, and wondering which ones have sex appeal? I could almost forgive the similar question about Kamen Rider suits, but this... Wow. Maybe the people who said this forum is dying had a point afterall...

...Oh, sorry, were you expecting me to answer the question anyway? Leave the thread on a lighthearted note? Sorry, but I don't have an answer for you. As far as I know, none of the Super Sentai robots have ever had a feminine-shaped giant robot. And even if they did, I probably wouldn't care anyways because I am not into robots. I'm into real women. And if you meant sexy as in which one has the coolest/best design, then you probably should have just said that. Sexy is a word you really need to use wisely when describing something.

... Why in the world does it have to be "sexy" ?

Bio-Robo is quite bulky but I like the design. :p

Lurker
Wow... Has it really come to this? Looking at giant robots, and wondering which ones have sex appeal? I could almost forgive the similar question about Kamen Rider suits, but this... Wow. Maybe the people who said this forum is dying had a point afterall...

...Oh, sorry, were you expecting me to answer the question anyway? Leave the thread on a lighthearted note? Sorry, but I don't have an answer for you. As far as I know, none of the Super Sentai robots have ever had a feminine-shaped giant robot. And even if they did, I probably wouldn't care anyways because I am not into robots. I'm into real women. And if you meant sexy as in which one has the coolest/best design, then you probably should have just said that. Sexy is a word you really need to use wisely when describing something.

five gold stars for you

"Training."
My favourite Super Sentai robo has to be Galaxy Mega. That thing is sexy.

What is wrong with being attracted to giant robots? I can't help but find them erotic. It's quite common among the Japanese sentai fandom.