I wish they made a series about ZO. I loved the movie, it was a good setup for a series.

Lurker
They all should. Shin would be a very dark sereis, ZO will be a great sereis, and J... J will be just avrage. Oh, and ZX will totally rock.

With what went on with Shin, I don't think there would be much plot left after what had happened after the movie. That movie was great just as a standalone. ZO and J together would have been awesome. And ZX should have gotten his own series; no doubt about that.

Mr. Kamen Rider
ZX, he's had numerous series but none of them on TV! He deserves it.

Mad Skillz
ZO. It had a pretty awesome cast, a decent story that was just begging to be explored more throughout an actual series, and Keita Amemiya working on it, I'm not usually a fan of his stuff, but I absolutely love what he did with ZO. I really would have liked to see ZO become a series, I think may have been enough to relaunch Kamen Rider in the 90s.

I've always been curious as to why Toei didn't try to bring Kamen Rider back to the small screen sooner, heck, I would have settled for a 26 episode series, at least that way most of the filler would be cut.

ZX would have had a fantastic series, but I still don't like his costume all that much. I agree he does deserve it

ZO, I think deserves a full show, that was an awesome movie one way or the other and they could have really expanded on it with a show. shins full potential was already fully established in the movie and I really couldn't see where they'd be able to go with it afterwards, but heck, they could suprise me. J, I agree would probably be just an okay show. I'm not all that cool about a giant kamen rider.

also, I know I might get chewed out with this one but, I think a short 26 episode shadowmoon series would have been great!! where he starts to turn from his evil ways and slowly turns into a rider himself. if they hadn't done those episodes in RX, I would have said they had no need but after them I think it would have been great to explore.