Which of the three genres of Toku have the best looking cast?

Kamen Rider. Since part of the show's demographic has become housewives, they intentionally try to get the prettiest guys they can.

As for how the girls look, well, I like all Japanese girls equally :laugh:

Most of Kamen Rider series especially the male and female casts in Kabuto.

Kamen Rider, especially Kabuto.

The new generation is filled with cool-looking guys, pretty-boys, and cute/beautiful girls.

Mr. Kamen Rider
Kamen Rider, especially the older series (particularly when they've aged as well as Ono Hizuru has.)

Lurker
I'll say one thing, the three chicks that kid scared with his frog in episode 33 of the original series were HOTT AS HELL

Red Falcon
I think Super Sentai has the best looking cast since like almost all ladies pose in bikinis and all :) For the guys, meh but still ...

Kagayaki Power
I think Super Sentai has the best looking cast since like almost all ladies pose in bikinis and all :) For the guys, meh but still ...

wait i was supposed to be rating the women too? oh wellz XD

wait i was supposed to be rating the women too? oh wellz XD

:rofl: If you aren't interested in them, you don't have to rate them, atleast I don't think. Unless ya just want to, but most people that don't like both, don't rate both.

Kagayaki Power
:rofl: If you aren't interested in them, you don't have to rate them, atleast I don't think. Unless ya just want to, but most people that don't like both, don't rate both.

personally the only women i've seen in toku that i thought were hot so far were megumi from kiva and sakura from boukengers... all the rest were...meh for me XD